ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV/SJSU Thread

TarkisGod

Lottery Pick
Dec 17, 2005
This guys not the worst play-by-play man, but apparently we have Jaylen Poys"n"er and Kris Kla"yburn on our team.

Early on 16-16...

18-17 Rebels. It seems like JoJo is gun-shy after a probable scolding. Yet to take a shot. 7:44 to go 1st half

As soon as I said that Mooring scored the next 4 points. This is the saddest looking gym I've seen. It's an embarrassment for the league. 25-23 Rebels w/ 3:43 left in the half.

PoysNER seems like he's lost all confidence in his game at this point in the season. Hope coach helps him get it back because we need him.

In keeping with the theme urabu ? hits a trey at the buzzer. Rebels finish well. Go to the half up 9 36-27.

In addition to Poysner and Clayburn, I'm now hearing Urayboo? Am I hearing this correctly? Is this guy for real? I'm going to have to mute the game in the second half unless he wanders onto this board and learns of his ignorance.

OK Rebels, let's put two halves together and blow these chumps off of their own sad little court. How dare they be favored over UNLV! It's sacrilege...

Reactions: Rod_the_Rebel
It's a game of runs and we will have our turn here in a sec - I'm a little concerned with Jones' turnovers. It's seems uncharacteristic, but I don't know the data on what he averages a game TO-wise

Urabu is back. This is sick. Rebels ice-cold trail by 1 Over 6 min. without a hoop

Any minute now we'll go on that run I had mentioned.....aaaaaaaany minute now......please.....

Well we finally made a basket, on a put-back by Green. Poyser to the line down 2 with 3:56 left

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT