ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV First Team All-American in 2 decades.

Hopefully he gets drafted or a shot with an NFL team. We really need to start sending guys to the nfl, that’s going to be another plus for unlv in terms of recruiting/portal.

I hope for all hell he makes it to the NFL but I don’t think his leg is strong enough. He is dead accurate but I just feel like he doesn’t have the distance to stick in the NFL. Hope I’m wrong because he deserves it!
What is his range? NFL legs are getting stronger and stonger coaches dont even flinch at 55 yards any more and you see guys running out from further than that pretty routinely. As for getting drafted you have to be a special talent to get picked, since 2000 only 49 kickers have been drafted.

What is his range? NFL legs are getting stronger and stonger coaches dont even flinch at 55 yards any more and you see guys running out from further than that pretty routinely. As for getting drafted you have to be a special talent to get picked, since 2000 only 49 kickers have been drafted.
His longest this year was 52, one of two beyond 50 yards. Correct me if I’m wrong because I only clearly remember one of those two, but it dang near didn’t make it. He sends it down the middle on every single damn kick, but he doesn’t have a lot of juice behind it. He doesnt have physics on his side either, the shorter the leg the shorter the kick. I’m crossing my fingers for him and hoping his accuracy gives him a shot.

His longest this year was 52, one of two beyond 50 yards. Correct me if I’m wrong because I only clearly remember one of those two, but it dang near didn’t make it. He sends it down the middle on every single damn kick, but he doesn’t have a lot of juice behind it. He doesnt have physics on his side either, the shorter the leg the shorter the kick. I’m crossing my fingers for him and hoping his accuracy gives him a shot.
He’s been money but you are right, it’s an accurate leg but not a big leg. We’ve had kickers with far stronger legs. Gutierrez, I think maybe Aguayo and for sure Garritano.

I think he had a kick from the mid 40’s that hit the crossbar and went over. And you are right, the 50’s didn’t make it by much, conversely, I think a kick or two against us from that range, can’t remember who, perhaps CSU, the things looked like they’d be good from 60.

He’s been money but you are right, it’s an accurate leg but not a big leg. We’ve had kickers with far stronger legs. Gutierrez, I think maybe Aguayo and for sure Garritano.

I think he had a kick from the mid 40’s that hit the crossbar and went over. And you are right, the 50’s didn’t make it by much, conversely, I think a kick or two against us from that range, can’t remember who, perhaps CSU, the things looked like they’d be good from 60.
That was CSU.

Reactions: j. spilotro

I think 50 is pushing it. I think he had 52 yarder this year? But not a lot of room to spare.

He's so accurate though, he might get a look.

I think 50 is pushing it. I think he had 52 yarder this year? But not a lot of room to spare.

He's so accurate though, he might get a look.
Nick Foles never had much of a leg but had a pretty good career. There are so many kickers with strong legs but inaccurate as hell that I think he will get a legit shot.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Nick Foles never had much of a leg but had a pretty good career. There are so many kickers with strong legs but inaccurate as hell that I think he will get a legit shot.

Folk wasnt Sebastian Janakowski by any means but could hit from 50+ and was accurate. Career long in NFL was 56 and has a lot of makes in the 50-55 yard range. So if you are accurate and are money from inside 50 but your range is 55 not 60 youll be fine.

Folk wasnt Sebastian Janakowski by any means but could hit from 50+ and was accurate. Career long in NFL was 56 and has a lot of makes in the 50-55 yard range. So if you are accurate and are money from inside 50 but your range is 55 not 60 youll be fine.
He was incredibly accurate his years with the Pats they passed on a number of 50yd plus fg’s but kept him because he was nails up to 50 I agree you don’t have to hit 60 to have a long career.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT