ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread UNLV at Northwestern

Could you imagine being a Wr on this team knowing you literally won’t have a catch over 10 yards all game? His y/a is literally under 5 yards. Good god he fkn sucks.

Armani can’t stand when another player is having a better day than him. He gets the thought “I have to be the hero” so he forces things. His accuracy and this mindset won’t change.

If the offense actually played mistake free football, this was a winnable game.

Our offense is not built under Armani to make a comeback like this late and our defense cant be trusted to make stops to get our offense back on the field.

Perfect sh*t storm.

UNLV is just bad, losing losing is UNLV!
Lack of having QB, get him out of pocket and run option everytime, hes got happy feet and wants to run! You have give yourself chance and Rodgers in pocket you have no chance at all!
This is bad northwestern team this yr!
At least they have been competitive today!

Rebs have almost no chance of completing a pass 7 yards or more from the line of scrimmage. Sure make it easy to play D against....

Reactions: 220reb
Are we doing one receiver routes? Rogers looks at 1 receiver and that's it.

After this I will just dream of next year. I like Sanchez but unfortunately fired for sticking with Armani. New coach starts Oblad we go 8-4 Williams gets about 1500 yards and Oblad with about 65% completion percentage and 2500 yards

Reactions: rickyb55
Yeah, Unfortunately CTS has become Rice 2.0 ! :(
Yeah, because we won soooo many games against ranked teams, put players at the highest level, made national waves and made post seasons with Sanchez …

You can’t even call Sanchez Hauck 2.0 or Sanford 2.0, he hasn’t achieved what even they have. So your comparison, unless you meant strong hyperbole, is a tiny bit off.

Reactions: Doneoett
NW adjusted to Chuck getting the ball. UNLV didnt do anything after Chuck was shut down. Then the qb got frustrated started doing it on his own.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT