ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread UNLV at Hawaii

Just now rebs finally get a stop. Field goals for rebs will not cut it with this bad rebs defense

I think this is a perfect game for Bailey to get some time in. Offense looks like stayed on the plane.

Sure enough, not being aggressive to end the first half haunts as hawaii drives the field to start 2nd half and rebs are now behind. This is why coach loses all the close games

Reactions: RunninReb1989
Undisciplined with a late hit. And then a 55 yard touchdown pass. They are making Hawaii’s offense look like the 80s 49ers.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Undisciplined with a late hit. And then a 55 yard touchdown pass. They are making Hawaii’s offense look like the 80s 49ers.
The defense has been really bad for the last 6 games. This is why I wasn’t too hopeful for this and Reno game. We’re as bad as they are...just with an expensive and arrogant coach.

Oh he’ll probably blame the rain for this face plant of a loss. But they are building that culture.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Yep time to fire this fraud of a coach. There is a reason that Oregon was glad to see him go.

I haven't seen the swag all game. that on-site kick was horrendous call.

that field goal on third down was actually pretty smart IMO doubt it pays off though

What’s the difference between the last year of CTS and this year? They feel like the same underachieving Rebels to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT