ADVERTISEMENT

**UNLV (11-2) vs #14 Arizona (9-2) Series Thread** UNLV Splits Series!

Re: **UNLV (11-2) vs #17 Arizona (9-2) Series Thread** UNLV loses 12-1

Great inning no runs goes to bottom of 8th UNLV 9-7

UNLV gets 1-2-3.

now batting bottom 8th.

They could had folded just like yesterday. No matter what great dedication on there part.

Top 9th......3 outs for a split folks!

It goes to the top of the 9th with UNLV up 9-7.

1st and 2nd 1out...

Echo in the building?

2 outs

nm
This post was edited on 3/9 5:43 PM by WeMissYouShark

UNLV WINS! 9-7

EPIC COMEBACK!

With this split win, we should get more votes next week when the rankings come out.

Just call me Nostradamus. I said in a previous thread that UNLV would sweep Reno and split with AZ.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Players of the Game:

Pitching: Zack Hartman 2IP 2H 0ER 0BB 0K - SAVE

Offensive: Rance Roundy 2 for 4 2H 2R 2RBI - Go ahead double in the 7th.

Scoreman just covered because I thought you would not be able to send in today.. Was fun to watch the comeback!!!

No problems 86! Thanks for the back up, much appreciated. Was able to get back in as they went on that run in the 7th.

- Gator, good call bro. Keep it up on some win predicting!

Originally posted by Gator 82:
Just call me Nostradamus. I said in a previous thread that UNLV would sweep Reno and split with AZ.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com

Ok Nostradamus, go get yourself an ice cream cone to celebrate. That was an easy prediction to make.

Don't know if anyone else went but I love how our comeback started just when Chace, QT, Bellfield, Mashour, and Reggie showed up, lol.

Wow our basketball guys came out to a ball game? That's pretty cool.

Good call gator!

Go hustlin' Rebs!

Damn. I had to leave in the 5th. I missed a great game. I would've loved to have seen a 9 run inning. That's kick ass. Go rebels!

Not that easy of a call ADX, considering the fact that UNLV hasen't swept UNR up in Reno in 25 years, and AZ came in ranked 14th in the country only losing to Rice and Long Beach, both who are ranked by the way. Nonetheless, I think I will have a scoop of pralines & cream after all.

Originally posted by Gator 82:
Not that easy of a call ADX, considering the fact that UNLV hasen't swept UNR up in Reno in 25 years, and AZ came in ranked 14th in the country only losing to Rice and Long Beach, both who are ranked by the way. Nonetheless, I think I will have a scoop of pralines & cream after all.

Haha, hope you enjoyed your pralines & cream, What's your next prediction for Valpo and Cal State Northridge? The real test comes when the Rebels play TCU in a 3 game series.

Re: **UNLV (11-2) vs #14 Arizona (9-2) Series Thread** UNLV Splits Ser

Its tough to say, Northridge plays in the Big West, so thier used to playing some pretty good teams and they are playing some pretty good Baseball, but I'll go out on a limb and say they beat CSUN and sweep Valpo pushing thier record to 17-3.

Damn Gator, ADX got some cartoon hate for you. You steal his girl or something? lol

We are all excited here about UNLV baseball.

And I agree with you Gator, CSUN should not be overlooked.

Nah.... ADX is cool, I don't think he meant anything personal. Plus I have pretty thick skin and it takes alot to offend me. Be the river bottom, thats my motto in life.

There is no test left. As far as I am concerned the new coach has already passed the test with flying colors. Anything else is just a cherry on top. Remember UNLV was 29-29 last year and went nowhere!!!!!

Here are records as of two days ago from around the west coast...

Pac-10 (65-48) -- Arizona, 10-2; Oregon State, 10-3; Arizona State, 9-2; Cal, 7-4; UCLA, 7-4; Washington State, 6-4; Stanford, 6-5; Oregon, 5-7; USC, 3-9; Washington, 2-8
Big West (54-47) -- UC Irvine, 9-1; Cal State Fullerton, 8-3; Cal State Northridge, 8-5; UC Riverside, 8-5; UC Santa Barbara, 6-4; Long Beach State, 6-6; Cal Poly SLO, 4-6; Pacific, 3-8; UC Davis, 2-9
Western Athletic (45-35) -- Fresno State, 9-1; New Mexico State, 11-2; Louisiana Tech, 8-3; San Jose State, 8-4; Hawai'i, 5-7; Sacramento State, 4-0, UNR, 1-9
West Coast (41-46) -- Loyola-Marymount, 9-4; Portland, 6-4; Santa Clara, 6-6; Pepperdine, 5-6; Gonzaga, 4-6; USF, 4-6; St. Mary's, 3-6; U. or San Diego, 3-7.
Mountain West (38-44) -- UNLV, 11-3; BYU, 8-4; TCU, 8-4; Air Force, 4-7; Utah, 2-6; New Mexico, 3-10; San Diego State, 2-10

Originally posted by mee2323:
Damn Gator, ADX got some cartoon hate for you. You steal his girl or something? lol

We are all excited here about UNLV baseball.

And I agree with you Gator, CSUN should not be overlooked.

Typical Mee fashion, always trying to stir up trouble.

Oh ADX....

Whaaaaaa!!!!

;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT