ADVERTISEMENT

UCLA vs Texas A&M is on now

1Tripoda

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2009
That UCLA's defense is stout, really stout against the run. I think our dual threat QB might be better than A&M dual threat, though. Stanton is definitely bigger.

UCLA running back Jamambo #9 is a stud power runner.

Hurry up offense of A&M is confusing UCLA defense...
I think we have a shot, folks.

6 rushes and 5 passes confused UCLA's defense. And those passes and rushes have some wildcats motion to it. UNLV is best not to go straight up against this physically superior team though with low IQ

UCLA defense is dragging their feet in the 2nd quarter. Their conditioning is not up to par.

Really hope UCLA wins. I would hate to go up against a really pissed off team in their home opener. Rather they be over confident.

Q
Really hope UCLA wins. I would hate to go up against a really pissed off team in their home opener. Rather they be over confident.
UCLA is a very good team but they are not in-sync right now. Rosen and his WR are not anywhere close to be anywhere we can say in sync...The defense gotten wore down as the game progressed. UCLA QB Rosen reminds me of the Raiders Jeff Hostetler. The dude cannot lead a talented team...

Rosen is talented, no doubt, but he is the victim of believing his own over hype.

It helps that A&M has some incredibly tough and talented pass rushers. at least 1 DE will be a top 10 pick in NFL. Would be a great time to unveil that physical pass rush of UNLV

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I hope for an improved showing from last yr. I thought they played tough if not particularly close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT