ADVERTISEMENT

Two Bowls for LV?

rebneck

Rebel Legend
May 29, 2001
A second bowl game would give the MW a better chance of landing a spot in a bowl in LV, but you know it would be in the lesser of the two. Given the bowl landscape as it appears on the horizon, though, I suppose we're in no position to complain too loudly.

So, who would you like to see the MW champ play? I like playing a P5 program, but I think one a little higher up than what we've been getting from the PAC is more fitting of the MW champ. What about playing the AAC champ in the Put Up or Shut Up Bowl? Local sponsorship, like Zappos, or some national brand? As long as the payout is good, I don't care.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sport...owl/las-vegas-bowl-could-get-2-games-in-2020/

What about playing the AAC champ in the Put Up or Shut Up Bowl?

That would be outstanding!

I would imagine it being Zappos or LVCVA or something if they would be willing to (not sure of other large enough local sponsors?) jump in. Either way, I could see it being a low-level MW bowl if ESPN chooses not to back it and it ends up being aired on ya know... CBS Sports...

I'm all for Vegas getting a 2nd Bowl but only if it's an existing bowl game. There is far too many bowls :flush: currently as it is!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT