ADVERTISEMENT

Tshimanga to Nebraska

Rebel Chi-girl

Lottery Pick
Aug 29, 2003
Henderson, NV
Figured it was a long shot because we just signed Dembele. Jordy cancelled Oklahoma St. because they signed a big guy before him. Maybe we can still get his bigger brother.

I thought we'd actually get this one. Oh well, on to the next. These kids are becoming a dime a dozen, so no stress anymore when we miss one. Our roster already has enough guys to play this season. Anyone else we get is just adding to the bench unless we pull in a true high caliper player.

I thought we'd actually get this one. Oh well, on to the next. These kids are becoming a dime a dozen, so no stress anymore when we miss one. Our roster already has enough guys to play this season. Anyone else we get is just adding to the bench unless we pull in a true high caliper player.
Me too but Nebraska has been working on this kid for a couple years I guess. I wonder if he was really interested or just wanted a trip to Vegas. He wasn't ranked that much higher than Dembele but he had 40 lbs. more meat on him. It would be nice to have a center that doesn't get pushed around under the basket.

Reactions: UNLVAlumni
Marginal big man prospect who comes with an older brother of equal or lesser value.

I'm not the sort of person who tweets @ high school kids, but even if I were, that isnt the level of recruit who would excite me enough to tweet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT