ADVERTISEMENT

This is Trash

RebelAlbert

UNLV Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2006
I've been watching the same movie for the last 10 years. Cant stop a single AF drive. Seriously. This sucks. You know, I won these tickets today at event of about 200 people. Deserie whatever the hell her name is was giving them away if someone could name the team we played this weekend. In a room of 200 people I was the only soul who knew. Not even close! Shut down this stupid program. Its a freaking joke just like the AD.

I have to agree no one cares about the program same ole thing every year. Crap of a product put out on field

I've been watching the same movie for the last 10 years. Cant stop a single AF drive. Seriously. This sucks. You know, I won these tickets today at event of about 200 people. Deserie whatever the hell her name is was giving them away if someone could name the team we played this weekend. In a room of 200 people I was the only soul who knew. Not even close! Shut down this stupid program. Its a freaking joke just like the AD.
This is awful.

Good first half, dead ass second half.

Third brutal game in a row. Shellacking. 28 unanswered so far.

Because of the drastic nature and complete rollover… I can’t see him manning the squad next season. Poor schedule, was ripe for a good record. Not happening.

3 games straight of 50 plus pointsscored against us!???? Something needs to give. Playing man to man defense, with absolutly no pass rush? How come we dont play a zone ? Seems like we dont make any adjustments or get out adjusted EVERYTIME!

Reactions: WarthogRebel

Last 10 years? Where were you the 20 years before that? I arrived at this joke of a school in 1990, we have had what 3 winning seasons during that time. So embarrassing.

He deserves to be fired. He lives in a fantasy land. He thought Armani was GOAT enough to make up for no defense.

He even sends Armani out as a captain for coin flips to undermine Max, event though Armani will nit take another snap this year. Max will play more games this year, but you can’t have him thinking it’s his team to lead.

He deserves to be fired. He lives in a fantasy land. He thought Armani was GOAT enough to make up for no defense.

He even sends Armani out as a captain for coin flips to undermine Max, event though Armani will nit take another snap this year. Max will play more games this year, but you can’t have him thinking it’s his team to lead.
We are giving up 110 pts per game, we could have Brady and it wouldn’t be enough. The defense that looked solid through four games (vs two awful teams, vs a good team and on the road vs a decent team) has shown its true colors in the last four. awful.

I had a feeling that this defense would struggle against Air Force. Was obliterated by UNM which play a similar style. Couldn't set the edge and we left WRs run free.

It stinks that the offense is looking a little better. But AFA would single cover our guys all day long and they could not handle them. They were getting open all day long making it easier for Max.

I liked that we finally started trying to throw the seam route.

Ugh. Frustrating. At least they made a game of it at the end, I guess?

I had a feeling that this defense would struggle against Air Force. Was obliterated by UNM which play a similar style. Couldn't set the edge and we left WRs run free.

It stinks that the offense is looking a little better. But AFA would single cover our guys all day long and they could not handle them. They were getting open all day long making it easier for Max.

I liked that we finally started trying to throw the seam route.

Ugh. Frustrating. At least they made a game of it at the end, I guess?
I figured they’d fold up their tents but they didn’t, they fought back.

Still, the last two years vs AFA... we’ve given up a stretch of points in the second half that is unacceptable. We gave up 27 unanswered in the second half last year to lose by a score and 28 unanswered in this year’s game to lose by a score. That’s ugly.

You could tell we had much more skill than them. We got exploited, then run down in the second half (depth).

Not capitalizing on that first TO was a killer.

Getting smoked everytime they threw the ball was unacceptable.

First time for Skipper as a DC this season against a true triple option. It is difficult when you preach aggressiveness.

I do think overall the D is better this year. Not by huge amount. But if our Offense was 75% of what we expected, we would be much better off right now.

O line has been disappointing. Not creating the holes or protecting the QB like you would expect from a big, veteran group.

I do think overall the D is better this year. Not by huge amount.

It is not. It is worse.

2017: Opp Pts/G: 31.8 (93rd of 130)
2018: Opp Pts/G: 37.3 (118th of 130)

We are giving up an average of 50pts per game against MWC teams. There is nothing the offense can do to win games when you give up 50 points.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT