ADVERTISEMENT

The game today

Fingers crossed the feed is okay for us out of state Rebels... I really would like to just sit back and watch a decent picture. Please streaming gods!

I've officially never been this excited for a season EVER!!
I was pretty excited for the 2014 season. Coming off the bowl year with a lot of talent coming back... But then again that season started with a road game at Arizona, which was practically a guaranteed loss.

There is something about starting with a home game, and a winnable one at that. I'm just praying that by the time the game is over tonight, the feeling is still positive about the direction of the program. That won't happen with a nail-biter against a lower-level team.

I don't think that happens. Go Rebels!

Fingers crossed the feed is okay for us out of state Rebels... I really would like to just sit back and watch a decent picture. Please streaming gods!

Same here. Looking forward to seeing the game tonight. :)

Are they going to be streaming it anywhere or will we be able to watch it on TV?
Might want to check your streaming device for those that have them. Older AppleTv's do not have the app, though you can AirPlay from your device to AppleTV. The newer AppleTV apparently can download the CampusInsiders app. I just checked, so does the Amazon FireStick. I'm trying that way tonight. Thier app downloaded easily to my FireStick.

I was pretty excited for the 2014 season. Coming off the bowl year with a lot of talent coming back... But then again that season started with a road game at Arizona, which was practically a guaranteed loss.

There is something about starting with a home game, and a winnable one at that. I'm just praying that by the time the game is over tonight, the feeling is still positive about the direction of the program. That won't happen with a nail-biter against a lower-level team.

I don't think that happens. Go Rebels!

Key thing for me is a win.
Researching Jackson State, it wouldn't surprise me if the are more competitive that expected with a strong front seven.

I'm be developing something I am working on tonight. I am going to develop or find a way to Cast from a PC to Smart TV's. I will keep you posted as we all watch this game.

I'm watching live on my new smart TV - audio finally.... good feed. The field looks nice. I like Caleb Herring calling - his perspective with the QB play.

Reactions: XFactorRebel
What TV are you running, and is it a Livestream app or browser? I don't have access to Livestream. My 4K smart was manufactured last year.

Of course I haven't even looked yet, the kids are watching Youtube on the TV lol.

Ohhh what am I thinking!!!! I have a 4K Amazon TV sitting there!!! (DUHHHHHH)

Bah, they converted on 3rd and 4th down =/.

I agree Buck. I can see 2 more scores with what you stated. On the flip side, for those there vs me watching on stream; seem there are alot there compared to years past! Also, I see alot of that camaraderie we've seen in the videos! What a breath of fresh air that is, and can be it's own game changer in the long run in close games. I am looking forward to seeing reaction to closer games in the weeks to come.

D isn't getting any pressure at all on the QB. DB's are holding up okay, but Baer needs to figure it out.
I couldn't agree more - they need to figure that out fast.
Okay, while I'm commenting on what needs to change.... For me the NO list: Please get rid of the blue cups and bottles on the sideline - it's the little things for me and seeing blue on the sideline is not acceptable. I don't care who your drink sponsor is.
Coach - if you need some money for cups please give me a call.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
any sacks for us doesn't show on our game tracker
Nope - really don't like that. Sorry- I know we are strides ahead, but that's one thing I'm sure the coaches are not happy with... I'm not.
I need to start a new thread, but we REALLY need to keep this crew together. I know Belton has already shown his commitment from offers - and staying - he's the man to recognize and honor the opportunity he was provided... I know he will be recognized on a national level of setting the bar constantly higher. Great hire by HCTS. Others are making a fantastic change, which is what makes a great head coach. - the support is stepping in and I hope to see it more.

Offense looks good with Stanton. Defense looks improved. True test will be vs UCLA next week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT