ADVERTISEMENT

Sup, OG's of the board....

Homeskillett

Starter
May 3, 2019
This is Terry T (Rebelations). Back in town and had to say hello. Intrigued by this staff's grown man personality and Odom's vision for his offense ( well, I'm just glad he actually has a vision for the type of offense he wants lol). We assume the defense should be solid because Odom has a lot of years of doing it well in tough places.

This looks a ilttle like financial investment and vision from the powers that be for once. It also has the makings of something that just might work if we can be competitive in the NIL game against teams we are realistically competing with. If we don't spend the money on quality transfer portal players, we will continue to flounder. If we do, things could get interesting. This group of coaches know how it's done after so many years in the SEC lol.

Anyway, I have read the board daily and its nice to know that Scrub is still phucking crazy and Book still posts like he's hammered EVERYTIME!

It's also great to see BC enjoying getting under everyone's skin with a smile and that Bull still has a great eye for the game and understands how to verbalize what he sees...no shit there

Oh wait, best thing of all ????? We know that Joe S's hairline is still running from his ugly ass mug and none of us can figure how he scored such an awesome wife 🤣

Go Rebs....Glad that di

This is Terry T (Rebelations). Back in town and had to say hello. Intrigued by this staff's grown man personality and Odom's vision for his offense ( well, I'm just glad he actually has a vision for the type of offense he wants lol). We assume the defense should be solid because Odom has a lot of years of doing it well in tough places.

This looks a ilttle like financial investment and vision from the powers that be for once. It also has the makings of something that just might work if we can be competitive in the NIL game against teams we are realistically competing with. If we don't spend the money on quality transfer portal players, we will continue to flounder. If we do, things could get interesting. This group of coaches know how it's done after so many years in the SEC lol.

Anyway, I have read the board daily and its nice to know that Scrub is still phucking crazy and Book still posts like he's hammered EVERYTIME!

It's also great to see BC enjoying getting under everyone's skin with a smile and that Bull still has a great eye for the game and understands how to verbalize what he sees...no shit there

Oh wait, best thing of all ????? We know that Joe S's hairline is still running from his ugly ass mug and none of us can figure how he scored such an awesome wife 🤣

Go Rebs....

Go Rebs....Glad that di
I ain’t got the looks, ain’t got the money … sometimes funny …. Not too bright …

So you can figure it out from there.

Welcome back T.

Terry, I don’t know what’s going on but you are STILL the coolest OG from the boards.

Like EVER!!!

Times are tough, I don’t know what’s going on but If you still have that huge trailer from the tailgates..

I have land in Pahrump. Believe it or not, it’s right next to Sheri’s ranch!!!

Park your trailer/Truck..what ever and squat on that land. Take your quads and live on it. Dead f’n serious!!

You have my blessings my friend!!

Lemme tell you guys a cool story about “Rebelation”

He has a trailer and there’s a tailgate. He shows me his awesome tailgate rig…which I might add, is pretty awesome.

I think I’m pretty drunk and his hot freakin’ wife is in the kitchen part.

“Hey Scrub, this is Mary..my wife”

“Hi there Scrub” (She looks at me)

“Scrub..you have permission to touch my wife’s tits”

(I do a double take. I sit there incredulously and freeze like the 30 year old virgin that I am)

This is some kind of f’n test. I’m drunk And I’m trying to compute what is being said to me.

if I touch her tits..I will get punched into oblivion.

I froze like a bitch..all I did was laugh and giggle the whole time like the schoolboy virgin

I walk out and that was THAT!!!

Some 16/17 years later..I am a full grown man. I have land in Pahrump. And I would like to return the favor. Because you offered your wife’s tits at the time and I politely declined..I offer safe refuse. Please kindly stay and squat in my land for the rest of your days or until I add plumbing/a tiny house and electricity.

Your friend forever,
RebelScrub

Terry, I don’t know what’s going on but you are STILL the coolest OG from the boards.

Like EVER!!!

Times are tough, I don’t know what’s going on but If you still have that huge trailer from the tailgates..

Park your trailer/Truck..what ever and squat on that land. Take your quads and live on it. Dead f’n serious!!

He has a trailer and there’s a tailgate. He shows me his awesome tailgate rig…which I might add, is pretty awesome.

(I do a double take. I sit there incredulously and freeze like the 30 year old virgin that I am)

This is some kind of f’n test. I’m drunk And I’m trying to compute what is being said to me.

I froze like a bitch..all I did was laugh and giggle the whole time like the schoolboy virgin

Some 16/17 years later..I am a full grown man. I have land in Pahrump. And I would like to return the favor. Because you offered your wife’s tits at the time and I politely declined..I offer safe refuse. Please kindly stay and squat in my land for the rest of your days or until I add plumbing/a tiny house and electricity.

Your friend forever,
RebelScrub
Bwahahaha!!! That is freaking hilarious, Scrub! Love and respect, brother. I sold the trailer but I would love to buy you a meal or beer sometime and catch up, my friend

Terry I don't expect you to remember me but wanted you to know that back in 2007 you did more for my college recruitment in two weeks than my high school coach did in 4 years. I was an all conference linebacker from Durango and my coach who was a veteran coach in his last year did absolutely nothing for us as far as recruitment. I emailed you and you did a lot for me. You weren't getting anything out of it. Just did it out of the kindness of your heart. I will never forget that. Thanks Terry.

Terry I don't expect you to remember me but wanted you to know that back in 2007 you did more for my college recruitment in two weeks than my high school coach did in 4 years. I was an all conference linebacker from Durango and my coach who was a veteran coach in his last year did absolutely nothing for us as far as recruitment. I emailed you and you did a lot for me. You weren't getting anything out of it. Just did it out of the kindness of your heart. I will never forget that. Thanks Terry.
I absolutely remember you, young man. Thank you for making me smile at the memory. Always had a soft spot for hard working young men. Had a whole closet off college shirts from schools all over that were sent by guys like you. Wish I still had some of them but I wore em out lol.

I would love to hear more about how you have been doing.

Reactions: LVRebel2000

Like EVER!!!

Your friend forever,
RebelScrub
You guys frickin' kill me. I am sitting here by myself with tears in my eyes laughing.
Same as wednesday with the names ...hugh jass etc. You all are worth the monthly fee even with no rebel talk.
Love to meet you all some day !

Rebswin ran on the sacred grounds of Sam Boyd stadium during a game that we actually won back in like 1992 and got tackled by security and lost his sky pager in the process. Jim Strong gave him a hi-five I think.

True Story, and you were supposed to be right behind me, I looked back after I jumped the rail and started running and you were still standing there, Im like F it, lets roll, and took off across the field. I wasn't tackled by security I was tripped by a turf monster, ate shit in the middle of the field, I remember hearing the crowd noise as I was running go from cheering me on to full on laughter at my expense. I show up at the Rebel Pub an hour later and it was like Tom Cruise had just entered the bar, people damn near asking me for my autograph, giving me high fives and buying me beer.

Got the beeper back the next day from one of the players who picked it up off of the field.

True Story, and you were supposed to be right behind me, I looked back after I jumped the rail and started running and you were still standing there, Im like F it, lets roll, and took off across the field. I wasn't tackled by security I was tripped by a turf monster, ate shit in the middle of the field, I remember hearing the crowd noise as I was running go from cheering me on to full on laughter at my expense. I show up at the Rebel Pub an hour later and it was like Tom Cruise had just entered the bar, people damn near asking me for my autograph, giving me high fives and buying me beer.

Got the beeper back the next day from one of the players who picked it up off of the field.
Cool story.

So you actually patented the move that Sanford stole.

Reactions: RebelScrub

Which game was it? It’s not like Strong won many.

Which game was it? It’s not like Strong won many.

Almost positive that it was UTEP, we kicked a FG to take the lead late in the game. We decided if he (Garritano I think) made the kick we would run on the field, well as my story states, we, became just me running on the field. I think for some reason (beer) we thought the kick would end the game, but it didnt there was still time on the clock.

• Love
I use to refresh my computer every 5 seconds when u were online. Loved ur info. U here to stay?
I’ll have to buy you a beer! I can’t stand that guy.
They have moved to MWCboard.com

It’s a very cool board. You get a different take and perspective from different fans.

That’s what I like about messageboards like cnnsi…a lot of homogeneity. Just different takes and opinions.

I relish talking trash and riling up people.

There are some posters here that have moved as well.

Reactions: Homeskillett
We should all sign up on mwcboaed and collectively ask him “how is his nose” after all these years!!!

I gotta be careful myself..I talk a lot of crap and there’s a ton of dudes on messageboards that literally want to kill me.

Great dude
T, did you do an around the world travel as a minimalist or something?

If you live in Vegas, DONT GAMBLE (games or drugs). Just work and you will get a house....even as a bus boy or waiter. You know a lot of people, T.

Last edited:

If you live in Vegas, DONT GAMBLE (games or drugs). Just work and you will get a house....even as a bus boy or waiter. You know a lot of people, T.
Hey now, I put myself through college betting MLB for a few years. Did well with it.

But yeah, if you meet people that have been here 20 years, odds are they don’t gamble or do it lightly. It’s stupid to think you’ll come out ahead. I’ve seen peeps go from the penthouse to a studio apartment on Sierra Vista in a month.

Hey now, I put myself through college betting MLB for a few years. Did well with it.

But yeah, if you meet people that have been here 20 years, odds are they don’t gamble or do it lightly. It’s stupid to think you’ll come out ahead. I’ve seen peeps go from the penthouse to a studio apartment on Sierra Vista in a month.
Just don’t gamble in Vegas if you live there. I visited in July of this year, I put in $100 into a poker machine and it spin…. I won $1,000 bucks. From there on out I put in more than $4,000 just to say “I sucks”

Just don’t gamble in Vegas if you live there. I visited in July of this year, I put in $100 into a poker machine and it spin…. I won $1,000 bucks. From there on out I put in more than $4,000 just to say “I sucks”
Lived here my whole life. Definitely understand, hopefully, how to do it successfully 😊. Stay away from gambling and strippers lol

No, the trailer was just for weekend fun. I moved to North Carolina and bought a bar by the beach, Bookie

• Love

Go Rebs....Glad that di
Rebelations!!! Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long long time.....welcome back!

Maybe we can get Rebzilla back too...

Reactions: Homeskillett
Rebelations!!! Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long long time.....welcome back!

Maybe we can get Rebzilla back too...
Thank you, RebelSoldat. You've been around a long ass time too lol

Rebzilla...lol. Wasn't he going to smack someone down back in the day?

I remember you Terry - definitely more of a football guy - than basketball...

Weren't you some kind of coach ? - You still in the game ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT