ADVERTISEMENT

The new RB Allen...

Homeskillett

6th man
May 3, 2019
Hey, guys....

A little personal insight on the new transfer RB Allen.

As some of you know, I moved to NC to live and coach after having coached here high school football here for over 20 years.

Anyway, I moved to North Carolina and was coaching at a high school there. I was co DC responsible for the back half of the defense and we were playing Allen's team JH Rose who was well coached, seriously talented and headed for a deep run far into the playoffs that year.

Long story short, Allen was easily the best player on the field. He was physical, definitely fast enough and could really catch the ball. All week we game planned to stop him and.....didn't 🤣

For what it's worth, I also appreciate the way he handled himself on the field. Tough, competitive player who still understood how to act.

I will be very surprised if this dude doesn't thrive in this offense. Especially if we find a trigger man who can run RPO and option with Allen

Hey, guys....

A little personal insight on the new transfer RB Allen.

As some of you know, I moved to NC to live and coach after having coached here high school football here for over 20 years.

Anyway, I moved to North Carolina and was coaching at a high school there. I was co DC responsible for the back half of the defense and we were playing Allen's team JH Rose who was well coached, seriously talented and headed for a deep run far into the playoffs that year.

Long story short, Allen was easily the best player on the field. He was physical, definitely fast enough and could really catch the ball. All week we game planned to stop him and.....didn't 🤣

For what it's worth, I also appreciate the way he handled himself on the field. Tough, competitive player who still understood how to act.

I will be very surprised if this dude doesn't thrive in this offense. Especially if we find a trigger man who can run RPO and option with Allen
Thank you for that great info.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT