ADVERTISEMENT

Summer Movies 2022

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
Dude, did you guys see the Predator prequel?!!!

Dude, did you guys see the Predator prequel?!!!
The native American Indian idea is interesting. I don't see how Indians are going to handle a 7-foot tall alien warrior armed with a plasma caster and cloaking ability. Maybe have a herd of bison run over the predator? Idk.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Well, yeah. Its Jurassic Park. A dinosaur movie. You had Kentucky expectations for a New Mexico movie.

Jurasssic Park movie was terrible. I walked out before movie ended.
That's too bad. Jurassic World was just ok, but JW2 was bad so I wasn't expecting JW3 to be any good. I'll probably watch it anyway since I freaking love anything to do with dinosaurs. I really want to see the dino documentary on Apple + but hoping it comes out on bluray because I'm not too crazy about adding another streaming service.

Did you see the Megaforce rip-off scene with velociraptor?
OMG!!!!

YES I DID!!!!!

And I mentioned it to RebelLuv and another buddy DURING the movie when I saw it!

Holy shit, can't believe we were thinking the SAME THING!!!! :)

Megaforce: Deeds, not words. HAHAHAHA!!!!!

• Haha
Dude I heard Black Phone is hella stupid.

I avoided buzz light year prequel.

Jurassic Park was cool when it came out and I was 13. First time seeing a movie with CGI bringing something cool like dinosaurs to life. I wasn't expecting to see actual dinosaurs come to life when I went to see it, so it blew me away when I was younger. Every other version has been shit and are just made to line Hollywood's pockets.

Thor: Love and Thunder..

What a POS movie. Marvel is just churning out dog sh*t after dog sh*t these days.

Natalie Portman is still a hottie with makeup on. I had to do a double take when she looked regular. Makeup

Having a female woman with the same powers as Thor was just DUMB.

Huge Buyer’s remorse.

Only thing that I chuckled at was Russell Crowe playing Greek God, Zeus.

Avoid at all cost. Guns N Roses getting serious playtime and pub.

Only thing good about this dog crap film was the soundtrack.

Dio’s Rainbow in the Dark end credits

Top Gun was by far the best movie of the summer!
Saw it Tuesday again for 6 bucks at the Orleans.

Rambo 3 where the Russian helicopter was hunting Maverick. Lol.

Thank God they replaced Old and Fat Kelly McGillis with Jennifer Connelly.

Saw it Tuesday again for 6 bucks at the Orleans.

Rambo 3 where the Russian helicopter was hunting Maverick. Lol.

Thank God they replaced Old and Fat Kelly McGillis with Jennifer Connelly.
"Thank God they replaced Old and Fat Kelly McGillis with Jennifer Connelly."

So politically incorrect but so true.

• Haha
Reactions: bcvegaspt
"Thank God they replaced Old and Fat Kelly McGillis with Jennifer Connelly."

So politically incorrect but so true.
Read his post about the WNBA. That will keep him out of elected office.

We don’t regulate anything unless you want to meet someone for chicken McNuggets at Sunset Park. Even then, we may bring the popcorn (this is an older reference, in case you don’t catch it).

• Haha
Have you taken your kids to see any movies post Covid apocolypse?
Yeah, but they’ve been pretty poor. Kid movies. I can’t recall them to be honest. I just get them a drink, food, candy and popcorn and usually doze off.

Probably 8-9. I mix it up with them on the weekends, try to surprise them whether it’s a movie, bowling, a hike, the lake or river, mini golf, long drive, parks/splashpads … I can’t sit at home and do nothing with them, have to stay active and this Covid shit wasn’t scaring me to staying in the house under the bed at any point during the pandemic. Once I was comfortable with risk assessment, it became a green light. I’d find something even when the town stupidly shut down.

Had to stay extra attentive and hands on with the schools shutting down, which was a monumental mistake. You see what’s going on, you have to step up and fill in the gaps as best you can.

I don't watch a lot of movies, I am on airplanes a lot and will watch a move every so often on a long flight, shorter flights usually just watch TV shows. Im goingt o France in a few weeks so probably will download a few movies. The last time I saw a movie in a theater was when We Are Marshall came out which I just looked up was in 2006.

Clerks 3 , omg Beavis and Butthead movie looks amazing.

I don’t have paramount.

5 bucks a month

I don't watch a lot of movies, I am on airplanes a lot and will watch a move every so often on a long flight, shorter flights usually just watch TV shows. Im goingt o France in a few weeks so probably will download a few movies. The last time I saw a movie in a theater was when We Are Marshall came out which I just looked up was in 2006.
The last movie on an Airplane that I saw was X Men: Apocalypse.

In the comic, Apoc is Omega level. like, he’s super duper powerful. Bad execution.

movie was just awful.

Dude, Fox which owned the predator and X Men franchise, now owned by Hulu.

Im not giving evil Disney anymore money. Nope!!!

Reactions: JTthe2nd
That movie was so bad i walked out! My friend that was with me and a BIG Elvis fan also agreed and walked out with me
You pay to watch the movie? Love me Elvis. I know how it end. What I didn't know is the early histories....after that, I turn it off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT