ADVERTISEMENT

Summer Movies 2022

I just got out of the psych ward.

I was watching an Elvis documentary and people wanted to change the channel.

told them to f right off. I was underneath the flat screen and was watching the reflection.

psychiatry is full of idiots. You can tell how full of crap people are by them tuning into television.

its football season so you know who the BSers are.

from the television special, some guy knew exactly and how many medications fat Elvis was taking right up to his death.

Drug overdose from too many medications being taken.

I’ll have to watch the movie if it’s still out.

Hey, I like her a bit more. Nothing wrong with honesty.
Yeah personally, I don’t think she’s that great looking to begin with.

she dropped off the radar after The Accused, movie where there was gulp a rape scene.

Queen King..

looks like Shaka Zulu meets Black Panther???

I’m in the middle of watching Elvis. the editing is super fast. It’s a clip every 2 seconds. I know it’s 2022 but to see Hanks go from Forrest Gump to THIS is unsettling.

Scrub, I watched that DJinn movie called 3,000 years of longing a few days ago. Pretty good story telling type of old school movie.

Scrub, have you found the site where to watch the movies for free. The movies in theatres. All the show on HBO like House of dRagon, Ring of power ...etc...

I still haven't seen movies that came out in 2018, 2019 that I was determined to see. That being said, I just saw a trailer for "Cocaine Bear." How many awards do you think it wins? It stars Ray Liotta.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Dude, I’m going to watch Bing Crosby’s “white Christmas” for 5 bucks at 3 pm..but instead I’m going to theater sneak and watch “Devotion” and not pay the 13 bucks to watch a movie at 3:40

I saw black Adam and Wakanda forever. The movies keep getting worse and worse.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Dude, I’m going to watch Bing Crosby’s “white Christmas” for 5 bucks at 3 pm..but instead I’m going to theater sneak and watch “Devotion” and not pay the 13 bucks to watch a movie at 3:40

I saw black Adam and Wakanda forever. The movies keep getting worse and worse.
Devotion wasn't great. Could have been - but wasn't.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Devotion wasn't great. Could have been - but wasn't.
I walked out at that movie too. You couldn’t make this up..Miles Teller Goose’s grandpa crashes his plane to save the black dude!!

Who would have thought, Top Gun and Devotion had the same pilot saving another downed pilot in Korea.

I still don't know what the movie is about since the only press I've seen about it talks almost solely about it having the first gay lead. It's like the story came as an afterthought.
Yup. There was a movie with the director of Bridesmaids directing a gay comedy movie.

The movie flopped. Straight males don’t want to watch 2 gay guys do anything.

Back to crappy movies. Avatar 2, the way of water 17 million bucks to watch more blue fake aliens. Movie should have came out in 2017. All this technology to watch a crappy CGI cartoon and hopefully it goes straight to DVD.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT