ADVERTISEMENT

Speedy Backfield

mvvsmith

Retired Number
Apr 9, 2008
Las Vegas, NV.
After reviewing all the video on Williams and Morris, I will step out on a limb and state that the first time these two are on field at the same time we will have not only the fastest, but the smallest backfield in D-1 Football.

Let them hide behind our bigger O-Line and then hit a hole with a burst of speed.

Both guys have explosion in their legs and will love our offense since they'll be featured in it. I really do see our offense utilizing RB's unlike all the spread-only offenses. Our offense includes the types of offenses that NFL teams use. They'll earn experience in pro formations and run pro plays.

After reviewing all the video on Williams and Morris, I will step out on a limb and state that the first time these two are on field at the same time we will have not only the fastest, but the smallest backfield in D-1 Football.

Its going to be interesting to watch how the snaps are divided up over the next few years.

One note on Williams, he is listed at 5'11 175. He looks like the type of kid that could add another 20lbs. He also seems to finish his runs like a bigger back.

With Whitely's suspension, Williams may see significant carries as true freshmen.

Morris looks like he could be another Marcus Sullivan. (Hopefully minus the injury issues).

Reactions: RebelinWA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT