ADVERTISEMENT

SJSU Game

drmontehorne_a_yahoo.com

UNLV Hall of Fame
Jul 29, 2009
Any word on ticket sales?

Let's talk this game up!

The following is a UNLV e-blast:

Rebel Football begins Mountain West Conference play with a match-up against the Spartans of San Jose State this Saturday at 7:30 p.m.! It's Friends & Family Night so all fans can purchase tickets starting at only $10 online and in-advance. Visit the Rebel Block Party and enjoy a kid zone with bounce houses and a petting zoo as well as live music, food trucks and a whole lot more. Pregame festivities begin at 4:30 p.m., with team arrival at the Rebel Walk at 5:30 p.m.. Put on your scarlet and gray, it's time to cheer on the Rebels!

Sounds like fun. Sucks to be 1400 miles away! On the other hand, I couldn't find any Dallas Blondes in Vegas at the time....[cheers]

Any word on ticket sales?

Let's talk this game up!

The following is a UNLV e-blast:

Rebel Football begins Mountain West Conference play with a match-up against the Spartans of San Jose State this Saturday at 7:30 p.m.! It's Friends & Family Night so all fans can purchase tickets starting at only $10 online and in-advance. Visit the Rebel Block Party and enjoy a kid zone with bounce houses and a petting zoo as well as live music, food trucks and a whole lot more. Pregame festivities begin at 4:30 p.m., with team arrival at the Rebel Walk at 5:30 p.m.. Put on your scarlet and gray, it's time to cheer on the Rebels!

Sounds like fun. Sucks to be 1400 miles away! On the other hand, I couldn't find any Dallas Blondes in Vegas at the time....[cheers]

I'm with you there! I would love to be able to go.

I am hopeful, but not quite expecting, a comfortable win. We have been prone to let down games before, but I would think we would get up for a game like this after the loss last week. Historically the let down games have come off wins the past few years.

I'm with you there! I would love to be able to go.

I am hopeful, but not quite expecting, a comfortable win. We have been prone to let down games before, but I would think we would get up for a game like this after the loss last week. Historically the let down games have come off wins the past few years.

We can't afford any let downs. We already played that card.

I hope they get a better crowd for this game. Better than 8K fans would be a start.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT