ADVERTISEMENT

Should be 4-2

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
Sanchez said today that we should be 4-2. I do agree with this. We had Howard beat. We should have won last weekend. Sanchez didn’t call a timeout on the 12 yard line before the half. Then Rodgers fumbled the game clinching touchdown into the end zone. Very frustrating...

Without hearing this myself to know the context I can only go off of what you have said but

No coach should say something like this, you are 2-4 the scoreboard says you are 2-4, the standings say you are 2-4 you didnt prepare your team to be 4-2. So everything is good becaue they should be 4-2, give me a god damn break. You have 2 unbelievablably embarrasing losses, man up and take some f-ing blame

I read it online that Sanchez said that. Maybe at the press conference. Call a timeout on the 12 yard line before the half... ugh

It's funny how things change as the year goes on. Preseason I was only confident in us for sure winning one game (Howard) the rest were all definitely toss ups at best.

Fast forward to half way into the season. And things change. Teams are different than we thought. Schedule ended up being easier than anticipated, hopefully that can allow us to get to 6 wins.

I agree that 5 is the likely scenario. Watching the development of Armani has been entertaining.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
It's funny how things change as the year goes on. Preseason I was only confident in us for sure winning one game (Howard) the rest were all definitely toss ups at best.

Fast forward to half way into the season. And things change. Teams are different than we thought. Schedule ended up being easier than anticipated, hopefully that can allow us to get to 6 wins.

I agree that 5 is the likely scenario. Watching the development of Armani has been entertaining.

Armani is legit!! Lexington is a hell of a back also!!

Armani is legit!! Lexington is a hell of a back also!!
Lex is great in space or when not touched but as soon as a defender makes contact he’s down. I don’t understand any short yardage runs inside the tackles with him. Inside the 15 put in X and have options that way.

I’m not saying X is the greatest back ever but he brings the power you need close to the end zone.

Lex is great in space or when not touched but as soon as a defender makes contact he’s down. I don’t understand any short yardage runs inside the tackles with him. Inside the 15 put in X and have options that way.

I’m not saying X is the greatest back ever but he brings the power you need close to the end zone.

Very true buddy!! I would build the whole thing around them!

Any word on Saxelid?. His absence seemed to significantly affect the ability for the offense to go last game. I'm guessing his injury was season ending?

Any word on Saxelid?. His absence seemed to significantly affect the ability for the offense to go last game. I'm guessing his injury was season ending?

I hope he can go! He was quoted as saying Why not win out.

Word is he has a stress fracture in his ankle but plans to play. If he's pulled for surgery his career is over.

According to the Tuesday presser, he actually played after the injury in Colorado Springs. Saxelid was at the presser with CTS and Laolagi, worth a listen.

Gotchya. Thanks for the info. I couldn't watch the game live and the radio guys were acting pretty grim about the injury.

Hopefully it doesn't get aggravated because we need him. Not just for his play but for his leadership. He's one of only I believe three left on the roster from the 2013 Bowl team. He definitely wants to go back.

Gotchya. Thanks for the info. I couldn't watch the game live and the radio guys were acting pretty grim about the injury.
Same deal here - I had no idea about his return until that came up in the presser, Didn't hear a peep about it on radio or on Twitter, not sure if TV mentioned it...

Would really like to see him get a look in the NFL. He's too smart to not get a look, but would probably make a really good GA.... except he's too smart for that!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT