ADVERTISEMENT

Should be 18-4

saulpaul21

UNLV Hall of Fame
Apr 18, 2006
We flat blew games vs San Fran, San Jose, and Colorado St. Close the deal on those and we are 18-4. Colorado St is especially painful as 2 bits of strategy to not let them roll ball up to half court or foul 3 point shooter before he could shoot would have won the game.

We flat blew games vs San Fran, San Jose, and Colorado St. Close the deal on those and we are 18-4. Colorado St is especially painful as 2 bits of strategy to not let them roll ball up to half court or foul 3 point shooter before he could shoot would have won the game.
Agreed, each of those were mind numbing losses that should have never happened.

The CSU loss still annoys me the most, maybe because I was at that game.
I was there too..eating a 14 dollar Rebel dog.

I didn’t choke on the hotdog but we choked away a 4 point lead.

Mr. Wisconsin missed a key free throw when he’s usually clutch.

Reactions: lobbybuu
If we beat SJSU, AFA, WYO and Fresno we can get to 19 regular season wins. If we can upset either SDSU, USU, BSU or UNR, we could get 20 wins. I still think that the bench needs to be used, including Karl Jones!

Reactions: lobbybuu
If we beat SJSU, AFA, WYO and Fresno we can get to 19 regular season wins. If we can upset either SDSU, USU, BSU or UNR, we could get 20 wins. I still think that the bench needs to be used, including Karl Jones!
Tbh I really think we will win 2 out of those 4.

Reactions: AnthemRebel
8 games left.

Still have a shot at catching UNM for the five seed. We hold the H2H tiebreaker, so just need to pick up two games on them.

We have a tougher schedule left to play. Both teams still have dates with BSU, SDSU & Reno, but we play all three on the road. UMN has two of those three at home.

We also have the home rematch against USU, who just smashed the Lobos last night in Logan.

Uphill climb, but there’s still time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT