ADVERTISEMENT

SCOREBOARD WATCHING

This shouldnt be a huge surprise. Cordeiro is the best QB in the league when not injured. The game is at home and SJSU has lost to some really good teams. The Spartans are playing how we thought they should have been playing all year.

Lot of game left obviously but San Jose looks legit. See if Fresno can claw back.

If we can get by Air Force next Saturday the SJSU game in 2 weeks will be a great game with a lot on the line potentially.

Will be down in Vegas for the holiday with the family. Thought at the beginning of the season I would be able to get some good seats cheap, not looking that way now, and I couldn't be happier about that!

Today has a good chance of putting UNLV into very good shape for getting to the conference championship game, with the possibility of hosting if FSU can't claw back into the game against SJSU. Of course, UNLV also must win the next two games!

Hawaii up over Air Force 13-3 (missed the extra point) at the half They had 5 seconds left, and instead of going for a field goal, they went for the TD!

SJSU up over FSU 28-10 at the half SJSU was in great shape to score, and then they had back to back penalties followed up by a pass that lost 6 yards!

Again... Air Force has not looked good since Larrier got hurt. The offense has not been explosive and the passing threat just isn't there

Reactions: LVRebel2000
It’s looking good right now but SJSU was also up 27-7 on Boise and then the wheels fell off and they never scored again. I’m not counting Fresno out yet.

A long ways to go, but UNLV has never been in first in the MWC, and UNLV has never been to the conference championship. I just hope Odom and the team meet all of his goals!!!!!

• Love
I thought SJSU had a shot in the game. Absolutely did not expect this though.

This would give Fresno 2 conference losses. UNLV handles business vs Air Force (No small task) they control their own destiny.
Didn’t expect this but I was 99.99% sure Fresno was going to lose

Couldn’t be going any better for UNLV so far. Of course we still have to take care of our own business.
Any time in the past and we know it would all fall apart for UNLV, but since Odom took over, his coaching (including his staff) has turned everything in UNLV's favor! Now what do we need to happen for UNLV to be the G5 rep for the championship playoff! :)

Just after I wrote this AF scored and FSU is moving into scoring position!

Reactions: Boston Rebel 2
It would have been better for UNLV if Air Force won. That would allow us to play a team that is ranked fairly high, but after Hawaii, they will likely drop a significant number of spots!
Nah- I think with this BS three-way tie breaker we root against everyone with now. There’s going to be multiple teams with 2 conference losses vying for the MWC championship spot and a computer is going to decide the participants.

Nah- I think with this BS three-way tie breaker we root against everyone with now. There’s going to be multiple teams with 2 conference losses vying for the MWC championship spot and a computer is going to decide the participants.
I am looking for any possibility of sneaking up in the ratings and becoming the G5 rep in the playoffs! We can always dream
Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT