ADVERTISEMENT

Runnin' Rebels Apparel

lobbybuu

Retired Number
Dec 29, 2022
Does anyone know where I can get some nice Runnin Rebels tshirts? Not looking for something that just says UNLV, but some actual vintage or throwback shirts? Please let me know!

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can get some nice Runnin Rebels tshirts? Not looking for something that just says UNLV, but some actual vintage or throwback shirts? Please let me know!
EBAY almost always has a good selection of vintage jerseys, hats, etc.

Reactions: RRebel
19nine.com had some nice throwback stuff available recently. I picked up a couple shirts and a hoodie, pretty good quality!

Does the Rebel Den still have stuff? He usually has some type of throwback looking apparel.

Everytime I walk into a Kohls, target of walmart I check the tiny UNLV section for treasure.

Vegas Varsity has some cool stuff. Stuff you wouldn’t normally see on wildly commercially available stuff

Not sure...BUT if anybody here has the licensing in place, I've got access to 3 high-volume DTG machines, embroidery machines, heat press machines, etc... that can do print on demand. Contact me & we'll get your product out. We print & ship for companies like Printify and TeePublic... & push out thousands of t-shirts, hoodies, tank tops, backpacks, hats, etc... on a daily basis.

Listen, nothing can beat screen printing prices, if you want deal with the risk of inventory (we can get you great screen printing pricing too).... BUT if you don't wanna deal with inventory risk, shoot me a DM... I can hook you up. Oh, and we can easily connect to the most common ecommerce APIs (shopify, magento, etc..).

Reactions: j. spilotro
BTW...this is raddest vintage item on Ebay right now!

s-l1600.jpg

I like the 80s vibe of the watch. Problem is I dont wear a watch. Stopped wearing watches when I got my first Blackberry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT