ADVERTISEMENT

Reno Game

^^Nice^^ Travel safe!

Will UNLV ever cease the opportunity? Will it finally happen in Reno? They have a week to figure that out.

My 7 year old and I will be there in Rebel Red! Weather looks like it will be nice. Should be fun!

^^Nice^^ Travel safe!

Will UNLV ever cease the opportunity? Will it finally happen in Reno? They have a week to figure that out.
We’ve won our last 2 games in Reno... so that would be nothing new. But winning in a “big moment game” would be a nice change for us.

We’ve won our last 2 games in Reno... so that would be nothing new. But winning in a “big moment game” would be a nice change for us.
Exactly. Playing at Reno isn’t the mountain to climb. Seems like lately, the visiting team wins. The gorilla on our back is actually taking advantage of a golden opportunity. Had we won a game in which we are a 45 point favorite, this game carries less significance.

They dug their hole and they have a chance to get out of it. Ball is in their court. How badly do they want it?

This game really concerns me. They played sdsu pretty well and we were no match. The Reno qb will likely slice up our defense, score and score often. We need our best game of the year or could be on the receiving end of an ass kicking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT