ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Vegas Hard Today

Menzies_Jay

Starter
Sep 13, 2016
The UNLV staff is out in full force today recruiting the Las Vegas valley. Don't be surprised if we see another local commit or two come on board.

I'm trying to find out but not completely sure yet, but I know UNR is here also in town. Reno coaches were at Bishop Gorman earlier today. Reno's also targeting guys like Isaiah Morris and several others. There's a lot of Vegas talent still on the table.

Ricardo Hill our running back at Bonanza tore it up before missing last three games with an ACL and still had almost 1,100 yards in 7 games. 460 squat and 265 power clean, worked his ass off, would be great after healing up.

RB- is a tough spot, not sure staff is looking to bring in another after Hollandsworth.

Lex, Campbell, Owens will be JR's, Williams SO.

Also entering the fray is Lantz Worthington as a JR (Sat out last year after transfer).

well offers out for locals is Savon Scarver out of centennial, like before mentioned Isaiah Morris out of Desert Pines, Mike Sims out of Arbor View Poutasi Poutasi out of Desert Pines, and Jordan Walker out of Silverado and Tyjon Lindsey. Looking at Brock Hershberger out of green valley, Dyllan Kounovsky out of las vegas high school, Frank Harris out of Basic saw him play, Deshawn Eagles out of basic also saw him play, Iyen Medlock out of las vegas high, Tyler Thornton out of Palo Verde high school, Bryce Hampton out of Centennial and William Federson out of Cheyenne, also checking on our commits Greg Francis, Farrell Hester and Marckell Grayson

Jordan Walker would be a nice get. Solid LB (was an Air Force Commit) . Mike Sims is a solid looking DB.

Dylan Kounovsky is interesting. Listed as an OL/DL, I like his defensive film.

Hopefully we can add a few to Grayson, Hester and Francis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT