ADVERTISEMENT

Rebs will win tonight

BornRebelRed

Retired Number
Gold Member
Oct 15, 2007
Just a STRONG feeling our Rebs will win tonight spreading a wealth of much needed positiveness to my shattered home town.

Reactions: rorebel24
From looking at the number of seats left still under UNLV ticket sales (they show which seats are still available) I would guess they have either sold or distributed over 25K seats and would expect with those who buy at the game that we will see in excess of 30K at the game.

This game can be a huge statement game for the UNLV football program.

From looking at the number of seats left still under UNLV ticket sales (they show which seats are still available) I would guess they have either sold or distributed over 25K seats and would expect with those who buy at the game that we will see in excess of 30K at the game.

This game can be a huge statement game for the UNLV football program.

Hoping for huge crowd. Any streams as we are at the lake house?

Before the USA v. Panama WCQ yesterday, I predicted that the US would have a dominating 3-0 win..... and that one panned out (we won 4-0).

Let’s see how clairvoyant I am... I think the Rebs pull off the huge upset:

SDSU 35 - 38 UNLV

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Too much time making #vegasstrong shirts and not enough time practicing offense.

Did samchez give up on Paladech already? Why not throw him out there for a try?

Edit post because my best friend died in the past month, my home town suffered a severe tragedy and the next day my car got stolen. I'm too worn out to razz about sports without it being hurtful. I hope all of you and yours are healthy and safe.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT