ADVERTISEMENT

QB Commit

I don’t think most believed Maiava wasn’t good enough to be here. There were a few but most wanted him here.

There are many reasons Georgia would sign him other than finding a new starting QB, and if Maiava has a chance to play at Georgia he should go. Best of luck to him, but I feel bad for him and those who influence his athletic life. If GA needed a new starting QB Big Dave would have sent his son.

I have a feeling we’ll be okay. Also we won’t always be mediocre. For most of my life we’ve been well below mediocre.

My favorite game on here is...

'What do you like better apples or oranges?'

'Apples'

'Oh so you hate oranges then?'

'No,just prefer apples'

'Orange hater!'

'Wait what? No,I just said I prefer apples'

'See you just said it! You 'prefer' apples which everyone knows means you hate oranges!'

Figuring out who is staying and leaving is driven us all off the cliff!
crazy the simpsons GIF

If Doug sticks around, it won't be at QB. He could go the Caleb Herring route and switch to a stretch TE or WR who can mix into the offense, maybe b8de your time or take advantage of an opening due to injuries....Or he goes elsewhere
I’d be a bit surprised he turns into a TE or WR given that he often ended up injured when he crossed the line of scrimmage.

I’d be a bit surprised he turns into a TE or WR given that he often ended up injured when he crossed the line of scrimmage.
Lol.. I mean he did line up at WR a couple times late in season and I think caught a pass, but I can't see keeping him on roster if he can't be healthy or as a QB at this point

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT