ADVERTISEMENT

Over 2 1/2 Wins !!!!

Yeah but he predicted 0 wins maybe 1. He was little right about winds in our sails dying after some tough losses. But I could care less about attendance as much as the number of wins and overall play and heart.

Reactions: rebelbuck
Support will get better, but like LVReb said, progress on the field and in the win column is whats important now. On to a , tough to figure out CSU team. Weather should be good, cold but no crazy wind or snow (at least not yet).

Interested to see this game play out.

Too bad I bet the house on the under....
Before the season started, I liked the under.

After UNLV was 0-3, I liked the over. Which is very strange. But you could easily detect something "different" about this program. I still don't think they are particularly talented, fast, strong, etc, but they've been coached up, they're buying into Sanchez' vision and that can go a long way.

Before the season started, I liked the under.

After UNLV was 0-3, I liked the over. Which is very strange. But you could easily detect something "different" about this program. I still don't think they are particularly talented, fast, strong, etc, but they've been coached up, they're buying into Sanchez' vision and that can go a long way.
I think a lot of speed/size/talent issues have been diguised this season by guys simply being in the right place, and knowing their assingments.

I think a lot of speed/size/talent issues have been diguised this season by guys simply being in the right place, and knowing their assingments.
No question about that. They're in better position to make tackles and they've actually wrapped up. Refreshing change and it's really just basic fundamentals that were either ignored because of apathy or glossed over previously.

Things are looking up. That's all anybody can ask for at this point.

Reactions: willlevi
For the record, I was being tongue in cheek about betting. I never bet on sports. Regarding odds, I think the standard over/under is -110? An even money bet minus the vig.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT