ADVERTISEMENT

Ot seems high in the draft for bronny

Its an investment for a story they can sell tickets to: FAther and son on the same team - (cue in cheesy music here)

Everybody knows Their are 100 kids better than Bronny they passed over to pick him

Reactions: LVRebel2000
You had to know once LeBron came out and said he wanted to play with his son that Bronny was going to be picked. 100% just to keep LeBron happy

With stats like this, I don't know why he wasn't a Lottery Pick!

View attachment 222

For anyone willing to defend him getting drafted, even in the second round where players are constantly picked to be stored oversees, please look up the definition of 'nepotism' and get back to me.
Are there people defending him getting drafted? Genuine question

He wouldnt have started at UNLV last year.

I'd be way more pissed if it was a position in government where important decisions affect lots of people. It's annoying to see nepotism reward undeserving people but if the Lakers want to waste a pick to make their star player happy, whatever. I don't pay to watch them so I have no stake either way.

Surprised some other team did not draft Bronny in rd 2 before Lakers. At minimum lakers would have had to trade with you and overpay for Bronny. At max, Clippers could have taken Bronny, with PG leaving they would have salary space to take lebron for a couple years as le bron would want to stay in LA.

Surprised some other team did not draft Bronny in rd 2 before Lakers. At minimum lakers would have had to trade with you and overpay for Bronny. At max, Clippers could have taken Bronny, with PG leaving they would have salary space to take lebron for a couple years as le bron would want to stay in LA.
Good point.

This right here is why I thought it was brilliant for Hurley to pass on the Lakers gig. What a clown show. Not only is Bronny not that good, he has a heart issue, double red flag.
They didn't have to draft him. If he was there at 55, he was going to be there as a FA. Because he isn't an NBA player.
The Laker's have to succumb to LeBron's whim. He is paying the bills to be fair, but still.

Some media. I’m too lazy (and don’t care enough) to find the defenders and post them here.
Media is media, mainstream is the worst, sports is usually ok, give or take … but when it comes to not telling the truth, getting paid for narrative, expecting the masses to gobble it up as truth (most do, because they don’t know how to think)… mainstream is the worst.

But we’ve had local people “on the take” and being a mouthpiece for UNLV. It’s gross to see but it’s been that way - probably forever.

It’s easy to see if your eyes are open.

Its an investment for a story they can sell tickets to: FAther and son on the same team - (cue in cheesy music here)

Everybody knows Their are 100 kids better than Bronny they passed over to pick him
True this.

I wonder, at what point do teams just start realizing the whole LeBron thing is more headache than help. Dude's not getting any younger or better.

the father son gimmick reminds me of Ken Griffey Jr/Sr..

The year I started collecting baseball cards..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT