ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Really fascinated with Armenia..

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
You know Jerry Tarkanian is from Armenia.

Dude, they are in the Bible. I did not know just how important his people are.

Aram is in the chapter of nations in Genesis 10.

Fascinating people and culture. I would love to try Armenian Food.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I lived next door to a family of Armenian’s for about 4 or 5 years, they were right off the boat. They wasted no time getting into the housing market in 2008 or so when you didn’t have to show income and just about no down payment to buy a house. They bought like 5 houses and a few years later they lost all the houses, but managed to keep living in the one next door, not one of the 5 adults ever had a job. I swore they were gypsies, they were always on a scam or thinking about one, it was ridiculous.
They did have excellent skills in fixing things around our house though and love to cook on their wood fired grill and it was always delicious - Great lamb chops and love to drink. One day they just started to pack up and move out and wanted to rent an empty house we had that just became available. My wife asked me if I thought it was ok, I said not a chance it would be be a total disaster - They were always nice but the headache of renting to them, no thanks

Dude Gypsies are something else…

I didn’t know about them until I worked at Jiffy Lube. They were always asking for free oil and stuff. Then when I was a valet Parker at AZ Charlie’s they would make bullshit up for their car to be left up front. Awful people.

You know Jerry Tarkanian is from Armenia.

Dude, they are in the Bible. I did not know just how important his people are.

Aram is in the chapter of nations in Genesis 10.

Fascinating people and culture. I would love to try Armenian Food.
Heard Arevik Bakery in Chinatown is good. It’s an Armenian bakery.

Reactions: RebelScrub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT