ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Maui Fires..

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001

I’ve never been to Hawaii other than a layover on a flight.

1000 people unaccounted for.

Warning system didn’t go off.

I tried to live there but couldn't last for more than 3 months. I think they reported three fires and with hurricane force winds feeding it. It is like "shooting fish in a barrel" type of situation. They were trapped. Those 1,000 people still un accounted for could be burned to ash or in the water. There are sharks and other danger there.

• Wow
Reactions: RebelScrub
Hard to believe they didn't have a better system in place for warning these people. I know the fire spread crazy fast but idk use the system for Amber alerts or severe weather and just change the alert to 'FIRE ALERT - EVACUATE HOMES' or something to that effect.

Hard to believe they didn't have a better system in place for warning these people. I know the fire spread crazy fast but idk use the system for Amber alerts or severe weather and just change the alert to 'FIRE ALERT - EVACUATE HOMES' or something to that effect.
I’m reading about tons of difficulty with aid, as well, which shouldn’t happen if it’s the case.

One thing, even if you got an alert, where would you go? Seems going up the mountains or jumping in a boat were the only safe spots.

High winds and dry conditions just like the Marshall fire here in Colorado back in January. I hope the folks in Maui have their insurance coverage where it needs to be!

Been reading some crazy stuff that it was a Hurricane fire.

Anyone got a picture to the link about a ring?

Then of course you got your conspirators talking about a death weapon..:mad:

It's being directed to Ukraine, unfortunately.
89 billion dollars in weapons & technology..
Hard to believe they didn't have a better system in place for warning these people. I know the fire spread crazy fast but idk use the system for Amber alerts or severe weather and just change the alert to 'FIRE ALERT - EVACUATE HOMES' or something
We have plenty to go to Maui. Stop it.

Science..climate change and El Niño according to San Jose state meteorologist.

Dang I can’t fathom the entire situation.

Fire is the absolute worst way to die.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
89 billion dollars in weapons & technology..

Science..climate change and El Niño according to San Jose state meteorologist.

Dang I can’t fathom the entire situation.

Fire is the absolute worst way to die.
Brutal and tragic situation. There were warning of wild fires. Trust me, people in Florida are ignoring a lot of warning of hurricanes until the last minute. Historically, Maui never seen anything like this. The "hang loose" or "aloha" attitude is to chill until things happens. Well, it happens. It will happens again as the world climate changes.
I got a feeling we will all be moving to Idaho, Wyoming, and the Dakotas soon...

Brutal and tragic situation. There were warning of wild fires. Trust me, people in Florida are ignoring a lot of warning of hurricanes until the last minute. Historically, Maui never seen anything like this. The "hang loose" or "aloha" attitude is to chill until things happens. Well, it happens. It will happens again as the world climate changes.
I got a feeling we will all be moving to Idaho, Wyoming, and the Dakotas soon...
Until the first winter

That’s the part that would get to me.
I lived in Boston. Give me a clean and harsh winter and mild summer. I will take it.****ing Florida is a heart attack of a place to live every ****ing summer. I am here because of the school system for my kids.

I lived in Boston. Give me a clean and harsh winter and mild summer. I will take it.****ing Florida is a heart attack of a place to live every ****ing summer. I am here because of the school system for my kids.
I moved here because my older brother told me it is a great place to live. Fcuk that dude. Oregon is a much nicer place. Rain a lot but filled with good people and great environment. You got four seasons there and mild.

Move back to Vegas, we’re #51 in the US.

Everything is politicized.

Common sense is common sense until politics enters the equation. Decency is decency until politics enters the equation.
Depleted uranium rounds. I would hate to die by that what.

Is there any footage in the Ukraine. Death by depleted uranium round?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT