ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hypocrisy in politics

Problem is if you peel portions away from either to create a third and a fourth, you end up like Europe where your selling out in order to create a coalition government but then the larger block takes control and does whatever it wants anyways. Imagine losing 10% of your base the way elections are here, that's an immediate L and the larger party that you might more idealisticly align with won't care.
Yeah, I agree. It would basically need to be a total restart or removal of the party system.

At this point... bring on the debate, maybe then theyll at least have to talk about something other than stump speeches... the X conversation last night was very interesting, Elon has real ideas for improving and bringing infrastructure into future.. Trump didnt necessarily understand some of Elons ideas, but 2 hours of free conversation.. not scripted stump speeches.
And as for the debates, Trump doesn't even have to defend any of his positions or ramble about Hanibal, he just needs to fire back that she doesn't believe that or she doesn't support that. They used to nail you for being a flip flopper on policy, but Kamala can do it via press release on X... but they won't even challenge her on it, we'll get 90 minutes of "threat to Democracy" and "we're not going back"...

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Dems are evil. How do you have a cyber attack on the coolest conversation of all time. But on YouTube you can’t find it.

Reactions: bcvegaspt2
You know your democracy is in danger when votes in government bodies are 100% partisan.
This nation has been built on compromise. The idea that no one is 100% right, or wrong.
Today, hate is more common than cooperation.
If someone is not concerned about the country we are leaving our grandkids, they may well come to regret it.
But, it will be the other party's fault, of course.
Kamala sucks and you can take that to the bank!!

Im sad we never got the Trump vs Biden match... Biden was such a chicken to challenge him and then run away.

I sure hope everyone is excited for price controlled food supply though.. Its worked so well for all the other countries that have tried it.
Biden is clueless, Trump incessantly blabs and goes on tangents …. Kamala is a low IQ cackle queen who is doing to the same thing as Biden did last time, hiding underground. Now the VP is doing the same thing. Scared to debate. When these people open their mouths, they lose ground. Trump included. It’s a gross circus.

But at least Trump and his VP are willing to actually debate. Other side just hides. I think it would be a glorious explosion of idiocy when it happens though.

Biden is clueless, Trump incessantly blabs and goes on tangents …. Kamala is a low IQ cackle queen who is doing to the same thing as Biden did last time, hiding underground. Now the VP is doing the same thing. Scared to debate. When these people open their mouths, they lose ground. Trump included. It’s a gross circus.

But at least Trump and his VP are willing to actually debate. Other side just hides. I think it would be a glorious explosion of idiocy when it happens though.
This difference is that the economy was far better off under President Trump. We have seen medical cost soar, car insurance rates soar (my rate has more than doubled), housing cost soar, gas cost soar, food cost soar, illegals entering the country soar, homeless on the streets soar, etc..... All that matters to me is what he does for this country and myself, and it really doesn't matter what his personality is in regards to the bottom line of doing the job. With a bigot and racist like Kamala, I think we will be in for a rough ride that will take this counter into a much deeper hole which could cause us to enter another major recession.

This difference is that the economy was far better off under President Trump. We have seen medical cost soar, car insurance rates soar (my rate has more than doubled), housing cost soar, gas cost soar, food cost soar, illegals entering the country soar, homeless on the streets soar, etc..... All that matters to me is what he does for this country and myself, and it really doesn't matter what his personality is in regards to the bottom line of doing the job. With a bigot and racist like Kamala, I think we will be in for a rough ride that will take this counter into a much deeper hole which could cause us to enter another major recession.
Oh, I’m not going to disagree with any of that. At all. The country was in much better shape when he was pres, so was the globe. You’re just a liar, fooling yourself with the anybody but Trump stance if you think we are better now. Then again, I respect people that say anybody but Trump over “Biden is a good president” or “Kamala is a good president” …. Because anybody but Trump is at least truth, Biden being a good president or Kamala being a good candidate is just a lie.

There’s still plenty he Trump fkd up with in a major way and he hasn’t backed down with it, still touts some really bad sht. But at least he didn’t mandate it, he made it a choice where as the current knuckleheads tried to force it.

I’m still not a fan.

Well, I wanna see Robert Kennedy (his roadkill teddy bear story at Central Park) and his hot VP candidate..

So, 2 white guys, Kamala..I don’t even know the husband’s name or face and Kennedy/Asian chick

3 way debate!! For control of democracy!!

Well, I wanna see Robert Kennedy (his roadkill teddy bear story at Central Park) and his hot VP candidate..

So, 2 white guys, Kamala..I don’t even know the husband’s name or face and Kennedy/Asian chick

3 way debate!! For control of democracy!!
The VP for Trump is married to a woman who is Indian (India) heritage.

Trump also uniquely put lots of pressure on the feds to not raise interest rates while he was president so the economy looked better than it was, along with cutting taxes while not cutting spending, and it was kinda like injecting the economy with methamphetamine.

Then COVID happened out of nowhere and the need to increase spending/printing money to keep things going resulted in shit hitting the fan and spiraled out of control, exposed a ton of fragility in markets/economy (kinda like a weakened immune system from prior meth use) and we are still dealing with the consequences that are still playing out.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Rebel702
Trump also uniquely put lots of pressure on the feds to not raise interest rates while he was president so the economy looked better than it was, along with cutting taxes while not cutting spending, and it was kinda like injecting the economy with methamphetamine.

Then COVID happened out of nowhere and the need to increase spending/printing money to keep things going resulted in shit hitting the fan and spiraled out of control, exposed a ton of fragility in markets/economy (kinda like a weakened immune system from prior meth use) and we are still dealing with the consequences that are still playing out.
Making excuses for Bide and Kamala? Ask any small business owner what they think and it will be a completely different story from what you think.

There weren’t “needs” to spend and spend and spend and spend … they didn’t have to do it. But they did it and we will pay for decades.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Rebel702
The blithering idiot just announced a whole new round of freebies to make inflation worse. It is working well for Venezuela.
It's terrible when I need to ask which candidate you're talking about. I don't follow politics closely so they both could fit this description on any given day.

For the record, I already know who I'm voting for, so I don't need to follow the day-to-day stuff.

It's terrible when I need to ask which candidate you're talking about. I don't follow politics closely so they both could fit this description on any given day.

For the record, I already know who I'm voting for, so I don't need to follow the day-to-day stuff.
Getting rid of illegals and stop putting them ahead of US citizens (60% are getting some form or multiple forms of public assistance )will save this Country will save BILLIONS!! Stop being a piggy bank to the world with wars and defense will save BILLIONS! STOP forgiving student dept will save BILLIONS!

If you really can't figure out which party is given everything away, then I will assume you have had your head stuck in the ground for decades!

If you really can't figure out which party is given everything away, then I will assume you have had your head stuck in the ground for decades!
Calm down, CNN/FOX. I don't watch that crap since it creates irreparable mindsets. It was the "blithering idiot" that had me stumped.

I might be voting the same as you, but I don't watch the replacement to Days of our lives, Guiding light, etc. Tell me if I'm wrong that the "news" has replaced daytime soap operas (not you personally, just you in general). That's been my theory since Obama signed something allowing "media" to be more opinionated and less factual.

Going down another rabbit hole, since when did we need councils, groups, etc. telling us what "disinformation" is? Wasn't that previously proven over time and didn't need to be "corrected" immediately? I say "corrected" since those corrections are usually based on opinions and not necessarily facts, but I digress...

Back to your original point, of course I can tell who's giving Ukraine, etc., multiple billions at a time but our veterans get rations at the foodbank. I guess that they can't funnel money back into their accounts through a foodbank or else they'd already be doing this.

Calm down, CNN/FOX. I don't watch that crap since it creates irreparable mindsets. It was the "blithering idiot" that had me stumped.

I might be voting the same as you, but I don't watch the replacement to Days of our lives, Guiding light, etc. Tell me if I'm wrong that the "news" has replaced daytime soap operas (not you personally, just you in general). That's been my theory since Obama signed something allowing "media" to be more opinionated and less factual.

Going down another rabbit hole, since when did we need councils, groups, etc. telling us what "disinformation" is? Wasn't that previously proven over time and didn't need to be "corrected" immediately? I say "corrected" since those corrections are usually based on opinions and not necessarily facts, but I digress...

Back to your original point, of course I can tell who's giving Ukraine, etc., multiple billions at a time but our veterans get rations at the foodbank. I guess that they can't funnel money back into their accounts through a foodbank or else they'd already be doing this.
Obama screwed this country in so many ways, but people get easily bamboozled by smooth talk and a smooth exterior. Style over substance. I don’t.

He signed acts allowing the government to weaponize media. And we’ve seen it for years. And it’s fried weak minds.

Harris she had a speech listing all of her new giveaways.

I don't watch either of those networks either. It is just way too easy to see where the money is going, and it isn't to help our citizens.

I don't watch either of those networks either. It is just way too easy to see where the money is going, and it isn't to help our citizens.
Of course, it's not helping us or those in more need than us but Ukraine is prospering! (Sarcasm and anger intended here).

So i saw on X that they had Biden listed multiple times in their platform.. So I took a closer look through the web version... I'm sorry, but that platform reads like 2020, not 2024...

And THIS is where I have a HUGE problem with Trump.

I think many policies … the left is way the f out their head (economy, immigration, DEI, genital mutilation of children, stance on crime, love of censorship) and they are all tremendous deal breakers for me. I could never vote for the current Dem stance.

I can’t vote for Trump either because of the above. And on those problematic issues I list above, Trump is definitely a plus in my view. Other things I don’t like but they aren’t deal breakers, aside from the giant mistake listed in the video. But at least he, unlike the dems, granted the freedom of choice instead of mandates … but that he won’t admit massive mistakes about something that impacted so many lives in a negative way … I can’t get past it.

And THIS is where I have a HUGE problem with Trump.

I think many policies … the left is way the f out their head (economy, immigration, DEI, genital mutilation of children, stance on crime, love of censorship) and they are all tremendous deal breakers for me. I could never vote for the current Dem stance.

I can’t vote for Trump either because of the above. And on those problematic issues I list above, Trump is definitely a plus in my view. Other things I don’t like but they aren’t deal breakers, aside from the giant mistake listed in the video. But at least he, unlike the dems, granted the freedom of choice instead of mandates … but that he won’t admit massive mistakes about something that impacted so many lives in a negative way … I can’t get past it.
If you do not vote for President Trump, then you are de facto voting for Harris. Can you truly tell me there are nearly as many issues with Trump as there are with Kamala Harris and the democratic party? Do you truly believe the country is in better shape now than it was under President Trump? Do you believe that the cost of insurance medical, car, etc. has not sky rocketed under the Biden/Harris administration? Do you believe the price of gas hasn't sky rocketed under the Biden/Harris administration? Do you believe the price of rent/owning a house hasn't sky rocketed under Biden/Harris? Do you believe the democratic party does or doesn't use violence and rioting to move their agenda forward? Do you believe the democratic party does or doesn't use the legal system and the FBI as a political weapon? Do you believe the democratic party leader did or didn't have anything to do with putting leaders and agents in the secret service whose ineptness almost led to President Trump being assassinated? Do you believe or not that the huge increase in homeless has anything to do with the current administration? Do you believe it is the democratic or republican leadership that has destroyed the state of California? Do you believe that the flood of illegal immigrants and the impact of these illegals has gotten better or worse under the current administration? Do you believe there is or is not a financial impact on the citizens of this country in regards to the cost of caring for the illegals in this country? I can go on and on, but I do not consider admitting mistakes that he has made is even in the same galaxy to the intentional actions of the current administration which has no problem with destroying this country.

If you do not vote for President Trump, then you are de facto voting for Harris. Can you truly tell me there are nearly as many issues with Trump as there are with Kamala Harris and the democratic party? Do you truly believe the country is in better shape now than it was under President Trump? Do you believe that the cost of insurance medical, car, etc. has not sky rocketed under the Biden/Harris administration? Do you believe the price of gas hasn't sky rocketed under the Biden/Harris administration? Do you believe the price of rent/owning a house hasn't sky rocketed under Biden/Harris? Do you believe the democratic party does or doesn't use violence and rioting to move their agenda forward? Do you believe the democratic party does or doesn't use the legal system and the FBI as a political weapon? Do you believe the democratic party leader did or didn't have anything to do with putting leaders and agents in the secret service whose ineptness almost led to President Trump being assassinated? Do you believe or not that the huge increase in homeless has anything to do with the current administration? Do you believe it is the democratic or republican leadership that has destroyed the state of California? Do you believe that the flood of illegal immigrants and the impact of these illegals has gotten better or worse under the current administration? Do you believe there is or is not a financial impact on the citizens of this country in regards to the cost of caring for the illegals in this country? I can go on and on, but I do not consider admitting mistakes that he has made is even in the same galaxy to the intentional actions of the current administration which has no problem with destroying this country.
They both fkd up on the thing that bothered me the most. I think the dems have fkd up more than him because they keep pushing it, but he fkd it up too.

I don’t think it’s close between the two parties, the dems have lost every single milligram of sanity and common sense. And given some things, I feel like they are absolutely evil (kids, among many other things).

But he still fkd up very badly on something that impacted the country and myself very directly.

As always, I won’t vote or possibly independent. There are things I like about RFK …. But don’t know his stance on so many other things.

The country was much better under Trump, so was the world. In every single aspect, imo.

Except response to Covid. And that’s the big one for me.

Apologize for the mistakes, go after the people you trusted who fooled (too many to name, Fauci, Collins, Daszak, Baric, Hotez, etc, etc, etc) you and fkd up badly … they didn’t even fk up, it was intentional, so it’s pure straight evil. Then he’s got my vote.

The only reason I can see anybody voting for the Dems is severe TDS, anybody but Trump. They’d vote a philodendron into office before Trump. I can’t see how any sane or rational person can actually believe anything about Kamala or Biden are/were actually good, they’re beyond awful. But if you default to anybody but Trump, I can at least understand the line of thinking. I’ll never understand thinking that Biden or Kamala are actually capable.

If RFK or a houseplant were running for the Republicans, Kamala or Biden would get smoked because there’s no way Dems think they’re actually good candidates or capable leaders given their track record.

With all the things you posted, I agree. Points B-Z, I like Trump better and that they’re polar opposites when it comes to common sense and decency with most things, it’s a large gap, imo.

But they both blew A and I became a nearly 100 percent single issue voter.

I want a “I fkd up, I’ll never do that again” … because it IS going to happen again. And it will happen (some global catastrophe) before the election … again. I need to have confidence that the right calls will be made, calls that protect people, not the elite. He completely shattered my trust because he had that opportunity and blew it badly.

Reactions: Rebel_Luv
Caught much of RFK Jr’s speech today and I was personally blown away by most of what I heard. Of course, being in the medical field and him having a large focus on health … perked me up a little more. With his stances on our healthcare system, really could get behind this guy.

His speech was better than any I’ve seen the past couple of years.

Unfortunately, he’s going to go the way of some other family members. Murdered. He’s taking on too big of an opponent and I applaud him for that. But they’ll kill him in an “accident”. Signed his own death warrant.

Dumbacrat grifting party..

I don’t care about the Central Park Five, if you watched the Netflix documentary..you would think they were innocent angels just having fun..

Caught much of RFK Jr’s speech today and I was personally blown away by most of what I heard. Of course, being in the medical field and him having a large focus on health … perked me up a little more. With his stances on our healthcare system, really could get behind this guy.

His speech was better than any I’ve seen the past couple of years.

Unfortunately, he’s going to go the way of some other family members. Murdered. He’s taking on too big of an opponent and I applaud him for that. But they’ll kill him in an “accident”. Signed his own death warrant.
That same Kennedy has thrown his support behind President Trump https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cwy5ekxlwzgo

Kennedy, take the knee..
Knee GIF by Adult Swim

• Haha
Reactions: RebelScrub
That same Kennedy has thrown his support behind President Trump https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cwy5ekxlwzgo
Saw that and it’s intriguing. Assuming him to be of genuine intent … I like his stance with health, being strongly against regulatory capture, siding with freedom of choice … not crazy about all his stances but if you are 100 percent in agreement with anybody in this world … you’re a robot. I think his support for Trump will strengthen Trump greatly. It does for me. But Trump still has to walk back some shit.

I was going to vote either Kennedy or no vote. Gotta see how the rest plays out but I’m intrigued with the possibilities on the Repub side where as I’m disgusted by the possibilities on the Dem side. I just have to look at the grossness currently with that Levine and freak DOE mutant and so many more … when your platform is no original ideas, overturning the damage you’ve done the past four years and wokism across the board, it’ll be a hard ass no from me. I want the best people possible, not inclusion as the basis for a job. Merit, not quotas. Ability, not illusions.

You gotta be brain dead beyond belief to actually LOVE AND SUPPORT them. At this point, it’s obvious that people don’t like them, they just loathe Trump more. TDS is a very, very real thing. That cannot be a platform. He didn’t rent a tiny part of their brain, he took ownership over the whole damn thing.

State your policies with some specifics instead of broad stroke generalities, show you have conviction in your ideas, take real non-scripted interviews, don’t hide in the basement, have debates. Let’s hear substance, not whataboutism with Trump. They’ve got zero and they are hiding out for as long as possible. But they’re powerful and unified, that’s why we will see another world jarring moment or two, creation of mayhem of some sort, assassination attempts, crazy viruses, some sort of global blackouts or something conjured up. They cannot win by actual substance or merit so they’ll strong arm something. And as a last resort, they will fix the election. IMO. The whole political system is rotten to the very core and the Republicans suck too, but they don’t have the same level of unity, evil or ruthlessness as the Dems.

Reactions: Rebel_Luv
I can't find anyone who can name one thing of consequence that is better in our country today than it was four years ago. That's because there isn't anything. I can't find anyone voting for Harris that can state why without bringing up Trump. That's because they're not voting for Harris, they're voting against Trump (except for my wife's brain dead friend who, when my wife said she was voting Trump, replied, "You mean you're not voting for the girl?"). Granted, Trump wouldn't be the first guest I'd invite to dinner, as there's plenty to not like about him as a person. But some of the best leaders in world history have been a-holes.

I don't know who said this, but I'm in agreement:

"A vote is not a valentine. You aren't confessing your love for the candidate. It's a chess move for the world you want to live in."​

And I don't want to live in Northern Venezuela.

One of the greatest quotes by a Democrat is not something that the party believes today:

Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country. - JFK​

The Dems today want to know what they can do for you so you will continue to vote them in power. Then they won't do it for you, anyway.

I hate politics. It shouldn't be about power or what side of the aisle you sit on, it should be about service. But that's a frigging pipe dream.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT