ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State line?

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
Is the line out yet for the Ohio St game? I feel bad for our guys they have to go all the way back there...

Who's the last big time school we travelled to?

Tennessee with Peyton Manning?

I think the Rebels can move the ball a little on offense. If the Rebs score 14, Ohio State needs to get to 53. That's alot of points. Ohio State doesn't need to run up the score nor will it show any future opponent any new wrinkles.

Biggest upset in history? SMH. I think App State beating #2 Michigan a few years back is the biggest upset. Easy,

I think we r in trouble. Ohio St has to move up in the polls. The way they do that is bye blowing out lesser opponent. They cant just beat us bye a few svores. They will try their best to blow us out. Thats just my take.

I think we r in trouble. Ohio St has to move up in the polls. The way they do that is bye blowing out lesser opponent. They cant just beat us bye a few svores. They will try their best to blow us out. Thats just my take.

There is no question they will come to play. They are not looking past us to Rutgers. I prefer to see how we do against there best. I know that sounds odd. So be it.

vincelombardi1-2x.jpg

I would love to see the line for this game at the same establishment which had Rebs -45 against Howard. I would assume the gap between us and Ohio State would be perceived as larger than us and Howard, especially after losing to Howard. And that it's a road game? Six more points?

I would love to see the line for this game at the same establishment which had Rebs -45 against Howard. I would assume the gap between us and Ohio State would be perceived as larger than us and Howard, especially after losing to Howard. And that it's a road game? Six more points?

I hope the perfect storm is brewing......:fistbump:

Recent history (past few seasons) shows that OSU likes to run up the score when they can.

Also the point of climbing up the polls is a valid one. They may be more likely to pull back a little if they hadn't lost, but it's even less likely now.

I just hope the Rebs get out of the game healthy, grab the check and a W. Two of three wouldn't be terrible.
I might be crazy but I'm hoping!

Reactions: 530Rebel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT