ADVERTISEMENT

New Uniforms

Heard pre-season from several people (I think Bern, Cordasco, others) that Nike is only making the old unis for sale to public and that nothing new would come this year. This is all second- and third-hand info so take it FWIW.

I find it hard to believe that if we got rolling there wouldn't be something available, but that's a business/industry that I've got no knowledge about.

Heard pre-season from several people (I think Bern, Cordasco, others) that Nike is only making the old unis for sale to public and that nothing new would come this year. This is all second- and third-hand info so take it FWIW.

I find it hard to believe that if we got rolling there wouldn't be something available, but that's a business/industry that I've got no knowledge about.
I've heard the same thing...the new unis wont be available for sale until next season. But I don't understand the rationale..crazy!

The ordering is done the season before for the outlets (bookstore etc..) and was placed before the New Unis were revealed. Have to get through the "old" stock before new can come in. That is how I have seen it explained.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT