ADVERTISEMENT

Uniforms This Year

lvrebalum2012

Retired Number
Aug 15, 2008
Anyone have any clue what our uniforms will consist of this year? Almost all of the pictures I'm seeing show our more traditional red & white themed. Not seeing the dark charcoal or black jerseys or helmets.

This picture even includes a light grey helmet with scarlet lettering. Didn't see that combo last year.

Reactions: jmcnamaraiii
I'd like to see a tradional gray pant I don't think we've had that for a while. I do hope we keep the all whites. I think it is the best all white uni in CFB.

Reactions: RRebel and reagan21
I like all reds and all gray..

Whites look very fresh though

I don’t like when they mix them and they look like candy canes..

The all charcoal grays with the red cannon on the helmet were the greatest uniforms we’ve ever worn…and then we blew a 28 point lead to Reno and they should be burned and never used again.

Last edited:
The all charcoal grays with the red cannon on the helmet were the greatest uniforms we’ve ever worn…and then we blew a 28 point lest to Reno and they should be burned and never used again.
What a waste!

I like all reds and all gray..

Whites look very fresh though

I don’t like when they mix them and they look like candy canes..
Some mixing and matching is fine. Red jerseys with gray or red pants sure.
Red jerseys with black pants, black jerseys with red pants, Black jerseys with white pants? Dumb.
Add a gray pant, and get rid of some of the hodgepodge BS!

Reactions: j. spilotro
Just as long as we do the "UN" helmet for the UNR game, Im fine with having classy but regular uniforms.

Just as long as we do the "UN" helmet for the UNR game, Im fine with having classy but regular uniforms.

Actually I think we should have a Helmet with "Las Vegas Nevada" like below is some crazy font in Neon! Maybe with a little arch to it and the Welcome to Las Vegas sign silhouette behind it.

LAS VEGAS
NEVADA

Last edited:
Reactions: Mojo702
Actually I think we should have a Helmet with "Las Vegas Nevada" like below is some crazy font in Neon! Maybe with a little arch to it and the Welcome to Las Vegas sign silhouette behind it.

LAS VEGAS
NEVADA
Id be down with a "Nevada- LV" and "Battle Born" in our colors, just to rub Renos face in their stupid moniker...

Reactions: Mojo702
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT