ADVERTISEMENT

N/T: Stadium News

I question the huge TV screen on the exterior of the stadium, facing I-15, distracting motorists on a busy section of the Interstate. Could it also distract airline pilots taking off and landing, esp. if they're Raiders fans? Ok, ok, that's stretching it.

I question the huge TV screen on the exterior of the stadium, facing I-15, distracting motorists on a busy section of the Interstate. Could it also distract airline pilots taking off and landing, esp. if they're Raiders fans? Ok, ok, that's stretching it.
Cool. It will distract them from using their phones while driving.

Scott Winter has, over the last 4 or so months, become of the go-to columnist for Raiders stuff, and by extension, Las Vegas sports. I watched the live stream of the entire meeting yesterday (from the beginning when it was far smaller zoning projects, up through the stadium stuff) and Scott was in the live chat on youtube setting people straight on the project.

He will also be moving to Vegas before the stadium is complete. In fact I believe quite a few writers covering the Raiders will relocate, covering an NFL team is pretty much a year long job in today's social media driven world.

This ghey guy you speak of oozes douchery imo! I have been to a few of his restaurants becuase of co-workers and all were pretty much garbage!!! [sick]

He has a really bad reputation among chefs and food critics, but they keep pumping out more shows for him to front so somebody must like him. Besides, the kind of food a stadium has seems right up his alley, so I agree he should be there, even if he is a d-bag.

He has a really bad reputation among chefs and food critics, but they keep pumping out more shows for him to front so somebody must like him. Besides, the kind of food a stadium has seems right up his alley, so I agree he should be there, even if he is a d-bag.

[roll]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT