ADVERTISEMENT

Pitrino

This is a stellar hire. Everyone acts like coaches need to be moral compasses for the entire university. No, they need to win. That's they're job. If you can't learn from a mistake that cost you a high end job, you'll be easy to let go. This is an absolute fantastic hire with this offense. Turned Lamar from prospect to Heisman...

Anyone with a problem with this needs a reality check. This is a home run OC hire. He’s not in the limelight as a HC and you have him on a short leash. He is a great offensive mind, UNLV does not have the luxury to be choosy. This is great news for UNLVFB

This is UNLV..not god damn church. Your sins are forgiven. Now let’s get some talent on the field!!!

I freakin love it.
Spoken like a prophet. Thank you, well said...

That being said, Ted UNLV football is going to be huge. Cash in on it. Buy as many season tickets as you can in the desirable seats.

Last edited:
This is UNLV..not god damn church. Your sins are forgiven. Now let’s get some talent on the field!!!

I freakin love it.
@RebelsDen , you still have own the bookstore across from UNLV? Remember we hung out at PT’s with Joe Ariago.

I wore the Russian commie hat!!

Petrino turned Lamar Jackson into a Heisman winner, Brumfield has the same skill set. If he can stay healthy, i'm very excited to see Petrino work with Doug.
I’m sorry but Brumfield is serviceable...when healthy....but is no where close to the player and athlete that Lamar Jackson is. Let’s all settle down a little bit.

Oh..there’s 2 rebelden lol..got ya.
Actually, I’m rebelsden with an “S”. It’s a play on my name, while the other handle is probably related to his business.

I realized the similar names a couple of years ago, but have been too lazy to change mine.

Reactions: RebelScrub
I love Brumfield for staying and wanting to be a Rebel but he is miles apart from being Lamar Jackson.

Hoping to see some improvement with Petrino as OC.

If you’re Doug, you gotta be pinching yourself. Bobby freakin’ Petrino as coach.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT