ADVERTISEMENT

Moliki Matavao

rebswin2

Rebel Legend
Apr 5, 2004
San Diego, CA UNLV'94
TE from Oregon from Liberty HS

Just entered the portal. Good player UO has a stable of TEs, wonder if UNLV will be in play for him? Two of his former Duck teammates recently transferred to Reno, so I assume they would be a potential landing spot as well?

Last edited:
TE from Oregon from Liberty HS

Just entered the portal. Good player UO has a stable of TEs, wonder if UNLV will be in play for him? Two of his former Duck teammates recently transferred to Reno, so I assume they would be a potential landing spot as well?
Apparently he had set his sights much higher than I thought. He’s headed to UCLA

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I am a little worried that it appears most of the recruits are JC not transfers from major programs. I hope the coaching staff are really good at teaching up the skill level of the class they are recruiting. They need to pick up at least a half dozen players to replace the high level skilled players that are transferring out without even looking at replacing those who opt to go pro (fat chance that more than 1-2 at most have even a chance), or graduating.

We have 3 recruits committed thus far and ranked #133 in the nation. CSU got 27 recruits and ranked #66 in the country. Our quality of players is good. Let it work itself out. With Scherer still at Arkansas, the defensive side is spotty at best. That RB from Arkansas visiting last week might be a gem. He was here with Schultz.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Where the hell is Nick Dimitri's, man? Did he qualified?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT