ADVERTISEMENT

Marquis Wimberly

LasVegasReb

All American
Feb 16, 2005
Bellevue, WA
Did we lose him as 2016 commit? His Twitter changed from saying "UNLV Commit" to not mentioning. He just picked up a offer from Southern Miss and has quite a few photos posted of his visit. Looks ominous?

He just appears to be enjoying the process. Nothing wrong with that. I think he is still going to be a Rebel.

This is going to be common with UNLV verbals commits getting offers from other schools. caldwell just received an offer from CSU. The trick to keeping the players is for UNLV to beat Community college of Northern Nevada and win a few other games to show UNLV is going to improve and is the place to play.

Jaron Caldwell7⃣5⃣‏@75miracle75 49m49 minutes ago
Just received my second offer from Colorado State

This is going to be common with UNLV verbals commits getting offers from other schools. caldwell just received an offer from CSU. The trick to keeping the players is for UNLV to beat Community college of Northern Nevada and win a few other games to show UNLV is going to improve and is the place to play.

Jaron Caldwell7⃣5⃣‏@75miracle75 49m49 minutes ago
Just received my second offer from Colorado State
I don't read anything into kids tweeting what offers they have received. Last year a couple of kids we offered and had little chance of signing tweeted 'blessed to receive an offer from UNLV'.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT