ADVERTISEMENT

Making History

TY Joe. I am squarely in the “can’t get enough content on these Rebels” mindset this beautiful Sunday morning. Articles, videos, Instagrams, whatever, send them along if anyone finds them!!

No problem. Really wanted to do it last night but the photo service is sometimes slow, sometimes nonexistent with picture uploads. But even if they were on target, I was too pumped, too drunk (not really, just celebrating) to pop in front of the PC last night. I’d honestly forgotten how pumped up I get when the games actually mean something. I think I resnapped my broken finger (hairline, just a nuisance POS) on our first score. Not so ironically, I initially snapped it when Pizano’s FG went through vs CSU. Must be getting old and brittle.

I’ll try and keep up with stuff. It’s easier when you don’t completely suck. Nobody wants to read, and nobody wants to write, you just wanna get to next season.

Sporadic work hours has made it more difficult, then again, if I’m working at 2 am, I can usually do a couple paragraphs or jot down some ideas.

I have an idea that I’m working on for after the SJSU game, win or lose … something to tide us over until the championship game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT