ADVERTISEMENT

Major Coaching News --- updated

Rebel_Westgate

Walk On
Jan 9, 2016
Hope everyone enjoys a wonderful Easter weekend!

Early today I made the effort to get into what is happening with the coaching search. Was told that UNLV and those important supporters were on the same page.

This evening I got a call from an extremely reliable source and informed me that what I knew all along or at least I assumed that the coaching news we all hear from the media is inaccurate. UNLV like I said has 2 coaches in mind. And as I said earlier that the news would shock some with how big UNLV is going into the hiring. The coach everyone is talking about is not the coach the UNLV supporters and players involved have as #1.

A strong UNLV supporter has done an extremely job getting everything together. It is apparent UNLV will make the hire over the weekend. We just do not know which coach it will be.

I can confirm the Cincinnati coach is 1 of the coaches.

I think the administration will be forced to step it up further to make the coaching hire happen. And I expect it to happen in the next few days.

Reactions: manic water
Why wouldn't Cronin be number one? That doesn't make sense if they are public with it all and stuff... I hope you're right

I haven't steered you wrong yet. I'm a big UNLV fan and I know this is a big hire. I also told you exactly how the stadium deal was going to get done and my sources were right. Spoke to a friend a few days ago and told me that UNLV are finding assistance to get it down. Its going to be fun covering UNLV from now on. Things are happening.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
why is coach #2 such a secret and cronin is not?? the players have augmon as their #1 coach and dont want cronin...

augmon means another project and time for me to drop all my tickets after 40+ years. all of the unlv supporters are definitely NOT for augmon. augmon might be a great guy etc etc but no way has the credentials to take over the unlv program...he needs to be like everyone else and earn it, not take it because he is alum of unlv etc and played in the nba.

I haven't steered you wrong yet. I'm a big UNLV fan and I know this is a big hire. I also told you exactly how the stadium deal was going to get done and my sources were right. Spoke to a friend a few days ago and told me that UNLV are finding assistance to get it down. Its going to be fun covering UNLV from now on. Things are happening.
Who would be that #1 coach?

Must be some new members. Let me introduce myself. I am a UNLV supporter/booster with associates and close friend tied with UNLV.

I broke the news when Coach Rice was fired. I was contacted by a subs from here and met for dinner with a few UNLV athletic department admins.

The UNLV coaching search is something I am taking close matters as well as other Las Vegas community initiatives.

Stay tuned.

Reactions: RebelScrub
I’m taking no position on the validity, or lack thereof, of this person’s posts. I simply can’t help but wonder what type of individual apparently seeks to establish him/her-self as an insider, in the know, to a mostly anonymous message board? It seems like feeling important to a bunch of frustrated Rebel fans is an odd goal. But hey, if there’s actually truth in the posts, keep ‘em coming…

Must be some new members. Let me introduce myself. I am a UNLV supporter/booster with associates and close friend tied with UNLV.

I broke the news when Coach Rice was fired. I was contacted by a subs from here and met for dinner with a few UNLV athletic department admins.

The UNLV coaching search is something I am taking close matters as well as other Las Vegas community initiatives.

Stay tuned.
this is a joke right. first you say cronin is number 1, which everyone knew for a week then super secret news that you can't reveal. that's of course until after the media already releases it. then you can come back here like you did with Cronin and tell us how you knew something that everyone already knew.....

"my neighbor has a friend whose brother took a night class at UNLV in 72, he told me somethings that I will later claim I already knew after they are announced and trust me it's big....stay tuned"

Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT