ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread Line'um Up SJSU

Bullmastiff 1

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 5, 2007
Las Vegas
Last home game of the year, and last game ever at Sam Boyd. (Pretty sure most aren't sad about this one)

Tough match up for the Rebs. You could make a pretty strong argument UNLV will be facing the best QB they have seen this year. Josh Love and the Spartans boost a top ten passing offense.

Spartans struggle a lot on defense but they have been able to move the ball on just about everyone they have faced.

Coach for San Jose State deserves consideration for MWC coach of the year considering they are coming off a 1 win season and could become bowl eligible with wins vs UNLV and Fresno to finish the year. SJSU has been competitive in most of their 6 losses, and took Boise, Reno and Hawaii to the wire.

UNLV is coming off its best defensive performance of the season against Hawaii.

I'd like to see UNLV close out Sam Boyd with a win. As much as most people hate SBS I have enjoyed the last 20 years their with family and friends even if the results were disappointing more times than not. I'm a little bummed this is it. With the uncertainty surrounding tailgate areas for the new stadium, it's likely not going to be the same.

I digress..

Spartans have a lot to play for this week. Players for UNLV deserve a ton of credit for how hard they competed last week. You see a lot of teams in similar situations fold up the tents.

I think UNLV will be able to finally move the ball, but won't be able to keep pace...

SJSU 35 UNLV 24..

I think you and lb has its best game of the year but just fall short

UNLV 35
SJSU 41

Last home game of the year, and last game ever at Sam Boyd. (Pretty sure most aren't sad about this one)

Tough match up for the Rebs. You could make a pretty strong argument UNLV will be facing the best QB they have seen this year. Josh Love and the Spartans boost a top ten passing offense.

Spartans struggle a lot on defense but they have been able to move the ball on just about everyone they have faced.

Coach for San Jose State deserves consideration for MWC coach of the year considering they are coming off a 1 win season and could become bowl eligible with wins vs UNLV and Fresno to finish the year. SJSU has been competitive in most of their 6 losses, and took Boise, Reno and Hawaii to the wire.

UNLV is coming off its best defensive performance of the season against Hawaii.

I'd like to see UNLV close out Sam Boyd with a win. As much as most people hate SBS I have enjoyed the last 20 years their with family and friends even if the results were disappointing more times than not. I'm a little bummed this is it. With the uncertainty surrounding tailgate areas for the new stadium, it's likely not going to be the same.

I digress..

Spartans have a lot to play for this week. Players for UNLV deserve a ton of credit for how hard they competed last week. You see a lot of teams in similar situations fold up the tents.

I think UNLV will be able to finally move the ball, but won't be able to keep pace...

SJSU 35 UNLV 24..
Shootout at Boyd

OT

UNLV 42 SJSU 49

Again we will make a horrific defense look like a SEC powerhouse.

Defense steps it up again to keep it a game at least through the first half.

They of course eventually break down and SJSU pulls away.

28-14 bad guys.

My prediction is that this is the last game Sanchez will be the coach for UNLV! Correction, I mean the last home game!

Last edited:
The best QB in the MW named Love plays for SJSU.

Rebels - 23
Sparty - 38

The Rebs take a 21-14 point lead into the half then get Blown Out in the 2nd Half as usual!

SJSU 49 UNLV 24

Rebels up 21-6 at the Half as I predicted but, we know what usually happens in the 2nd half! Wait for it, Smfh.............

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT