ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s get a big crowd out there!!

I would guess around 35K. If the lower student section is installed for the game and used, that would raise it to around 37K. If all the tickets, including the south side sellout, that would put attendance around 40-41K
I think I read the Raiders will never put in the lower south seats.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Looks one side of 2nd level will be soldout soon. 3 more sections added to endzone with only 8 more sections to open. So 35k plus

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Looks one side of 2nd level will be soldout soon. 3 more sections added to endzone with only 8 more sections to open. So 35k plus
35K+ would be awesome I just hope it is a lot of UNLV fans and not a de facto home game for BSU like the Steelers/Raiders.

35K+ would be awesome I just hope it is a lot of UNLV fans and not a de facto home game for BSU like the Steelers/Raiders.
The Syracuse game didn't have any of the upper bowl open, right? Syracuse game had a released attendance of 31,329.

Now, the 200 north section has all 3,900 seats open, and about 3,800 of those appear to be sold

In the 200 south section, it appears that they've sold around 1150 seats.

If those numbers are right, as of now, the attendance would be 36 to 36.5k. Hopefully the rest of the south 200 sells out also, adding another 2700 to that number.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT