ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Pierre-Louis

TimothyC3

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Menzies is currently recruiting from what I can tell 12 point guards for 2019. Mark "Rocket" Watts is clearly the most talented. In fact I feel he is underrated and he could be based on his showing as one of the 30 players invited to the U18 USA camp. He played well. After Watts you have Ethan Anderson, Gianni Hunt, Joe Cooper and Josh Pierre-Louis in no particular order. Regardless of rankings, I can see legit arguments for taking any one of the 4 over the other because each one brings something different.

Josh comes out of Roselle Catholic which was ranked in the USA Today Top 25 national poll and played with the very talented top 10 Post Naz Reid and other D-1 prospects. They also won the NJ state championship. Josh is 6'3" and IMO we need bigger guards to compete in the MWC. Very quick with the ball and shows nice lateral quickness on defense. Not a shooter but he can hit the 3. Also, I do like the kid's swagger. Best offers other than UNLV so far are Rutgers, Miss State, Seton Hall and Georgia.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News