ADVERTISEMENT

It's almost time guys!!

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
It's almost time for the biggest game of the year!! The Reb's are about to invade the Horshoe!! Big time stuff today!! Let's see how our guys respond.

Our offensive line is getting manhandled by their D line. All things considered I thought Armani looked pretty good on that drive.

Sad! This game makes it look like the team that played against Howard may be what we can expect to see more of this year. Zero Defense.

Sure hope Coach Tony doesn't forget that big fat check the Rebs get for going back to Ohio and getting curb stomped.

Definitely outmatched to nobody's surprise, but at least our guys aren't quitting.

Don't say anything bad about the administration lol!! Coach O or Leach would have been nice...
Guess what, we're going against the best coach in the country.... hands down, the best coach.... Urban did the same thing against us when he was at Utah, and Ohio State, he has a roster FULL of 5-star recruits. I'm not shocked by the results, I want better results, but don't let this game jade you too much.

I am not even close to ready to give up on coach Sanchez, but I do think we should be playing second tier top level teams, and stay away from the top 10 level teams until we improve a lot on defense. How does everyone feel in regards to coaching of the defense? Is this all on the defensive coach, or was the defense so bad in the past that it will still take a couple more years to fix it no matter who is the D coach?

Unfortunately, that means we will likely see a fairly small crowd verse SJSU when they will need the crowd support after this clusterf***

I am not even close to ready to give up on coach Sanchez, but I do think we should be playing second tier top level teams, and stay away from the top 10 level teams until we improve a lot on defense. How does everyone feel in regards to coaching of the defense? Is this all on the defensive coach, or was the defense so bad in the past that it will still take a couple more years to fix it no matter who is the D coach?

Let's see how they finish the year out.

Guess what, we're going against the best coach in the country.... hands down, the best coach.... Urban did the same thing against us when he was at Utah, and Ohio State, he has a roster FULL of 5-star recruits. I'm not shocked by the results, I want better results, but don't let this game jade you too much.

I guess the Howard debacle was enough for that. I'm glad the guys are playing to the whistle. Let's hope for a win against SJSU. The season will be on the line...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT