ADVERTISEMENT

It's almost time guys!!

I will be at the SJSU game, but it hurts to see that UNLV is still miles away from being a good team compared to top 25 programs.

We can't beat a Howard team that is getting rolled in the FCS. We do have a good QB to build it around though!!

I will be at the SJSU game, but it hurts to see that UNLV is still miles away from being a good team compared to top 25 programs.

Meh - OSU is a top 10 team, not just a top 25 team. I'll be curious to see the SDSU game as a barometer of progress.

Reactions: gorebs97
They have benched their QB since beating us. They lost 68-21 last week to Richmond. Have fun believeing this kind of stuff. Whatever...
Wait, so you really believe we cannot beat Howard? That's what you're saying, right?

I think we can. But the fact is that is an L overall buddy. Let's see how the guys finish today.
Never said we didn't lose, i stated exactly that we did lose.

But that is no where near the same as saying we CANT beat Howard.

But you saying we CANT beat Howard, is being overly dramatic. But that seems to be your MO.

Never said we didn't lose, i stated exactly that we did lose.

But that is no where near the same as saying we CANT beat Howard.

But you saying we CANT beat Howard, is being overly dramatic. But that seems to be your MO.

I said we could beat them. In fact UNLV should be able to beat them 90 times out of 100. The fact is though they beat us when it mattered. Enjoy your Saturday...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT