ADVERTISEMENT

Commitment Isaac Mancera

Well we have a really good punter that can throw 20 yard dimes into triple coverage on fake punts and he's only a JR next year so there's that.

He threw the ball therefore he is now a real football player.

(I remember thinking on that play..Oh no, oh no, no, no, no,.......YESSSSSS!)

• Haha
Reactions: LVRebel2000
I think Pizzano goes to a lower league than the NFL until his leg gets stronger. He’s accurate, just doesn’t have the leg strength yet.

This is a thread about one of the highest rated players to commit (for now) to UNLV and you're discussing a kicker!

Start another thread

OT: Communism, Kicking and other effete pleasures of the French.

is this the "6 Star" kicker we apparently got, or another one?

If so I can't wait for multiple kicker formations. We should talk extensively about them, of course mentioning @Bullmastiff 1 with every post!

Special teams Go-go? the TOE GO!

LET"S GOOOO!
Maybe the No-Toe, since toe kicking is old school and that's not how we do it anymore.

is this the "6 Star" kicker we apparently got, or another one?

If so I can't wait for multiple kicker formations. We should talk extensively about them, of course mentioning @Bullmastiff 1 with every post!

Special teams Go-go? the TOE GO!

LET"S GOOOO!
I am waiting for a 2 kicker formation where the first kicker laterals to a second kicker who kicks away when the other team is going after the first kicker.
Kicking Super Bowl GIF

Basic equaled the piñata of local high school football. You know the girls who play football in lingerie and shoulder pads? I am certain they could have beaten the Basic High School Varsity All Decade Team of the 1980s or 1990s.

Basic equaled the piñata of local high school football. You know the girls who play football in lingerie and shoulder pads? I am certain they could have beaten the Basic High School Varsity All Decade Team of the 1980s or 1990s.
I would have transferred to Basic if they played against the Lingerie League.

I would have transferred to Basic if they played against the Lingerie League.

'This is amazing Bob, Basic has now gone 3 and out on 6 consecutive drives. Basic QB @bcvegaspt has been sacked a Nevada record 18 times'

'Unbelievable Jim. I can't tell for sure but it seems like he's audibled out of every running play'

'Bob, the guy has no pocket presence. He's a statue back there. He can't seem to feel the pressure coming'.

'This is amazing Bob, Basic has now gone 3 and out on 6 consecutive drives. Basic QB @bcvegaspt has been sacked a Nevada record 18 times'

'Unbelievable Jim. I can't tell for sure but it seems like he's audibled out of every running play'

'Bob, the guy has no pocket presence. He's a statue back there. He can't seem to feel the pressure coming'.
Does Basic HS still exist?

being named "Basic" these days is a little rough, though it was never great.

What do they call their dance team? The Basic Bitches? Excuse me, the Basic Bitches... and company.

Does Basic HS still exist?

being named "Basic" these days is a little rough, though it was never great.

What do they call their dance team? The Basic Bitches? Excuse me, the Basic Bitches... and company.
Knew a girl at Basic. I swear, I hated heading over to her place but you know, being teen you can justify anything as long as you hit the goal.

Needed two showers afterwards, one from her and another from just being in the area.

I shouldn’t say that, she’s a nice girl.

But it’s still there. I think the cool kids in old Hendo go to Foothill, the others, Basic.

Reactions: reagan21
You guys have enough fun with BHS expense? Let's go back to talk about the kids that committed here. What are the stats for this kid? Does anyone know?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT