ADVERTISEMENT

Incoming Freshmen

RedCannon

UNLV Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2006
Austin, TX
I love the additions and I'm REALLY looking forward to the years to come - especially this year!... It's going to be a big turning point for the program. Welcome to the Rebel Family guys!!
Cm3kw-jUIAABRFY.jpg

Also, as a native Las Vegan but now out-of-towner, it's hard to feel connected to UNLV. Sanchez' use of marketing and social media has changed all that.

In the past I had to really work hard at finding or fostering content. Sanchez has made it easy to be a fan and even more you WANTING to be a fan and support the program.

Haven't seen this since JRob and Sanchez is even doing a better job the JRob.

Last edited:
I am most excited on offense to see how the freshman WR look. We only have 4 Scholarship upper class men WR so I really want to see Collins, Trosclair and Stevenson step up and get into the 2 deep.

On Defense, I want to see how Iafeta and Tatum do on the D Line. Can never have too many good athletes on the D Line and both guys have the size to compete early. Interested to see if they can make the adjustment to this level and force their way onto the field.

The O line looks very promising, might be one of the best overall groups we've had in a long time.

Coach Sanchez has been impressive this year lets get some more wins and a shot at going bowling. No more of this basically out of bowl picture and conference after 3 weeks keep it interesting all season long. I feel that kind of year coming. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: RebelinWA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT