ADVERTISEMENT

Impressive

the Florian Trout

UNLV Hall of Fame
Jan 27, 2004
Carlsbad, CA
i was incredibly impressed how SDS was able to hold Wood to just shooting 1 Free Throw.

we've seen him do that when he's unengaged, but last night he was battling. great job by SDS.

fouled everytime to the basket..non call every shot..should have shot about 20 free throws..

I believe they call that "Good Defense"... where as where Im from we call that BS.... Somehow our bigs ended up in foul trouble outside Chris but they couldnt stop Chris and didnt pick up a single one... Shot 13 more FT's than we did too...

The refs gave us a hose job on the unbalanced foul calls. The best (well, worst) was the phantom foul on Chris Wood when he swiped six inches from the guy who missed the dunk. How you can foul someone without actually touching them is a mystery.

reminds me of the Pitino defenses. they foul the crap out of people, but the refs just end up letting it go more often than not.

so blatantly uneven.

1st time we played them, they had 9 total fouls. 7 of them were from 3 bench players. i guess that's how Fisdher picks his starters.

O Brian
38 minutes 1 foul
39 minutes 1 foul
37 minutes 0 foul

keep him under 38 minutes and he won't commit a foul. complete BS. i've never seen anything like that in my life. even Jordan got called for a few fouls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT