ADVERTISEMENT

I have decided to start fallowng UNLV Golf

UNLV is a golf school. Most people think UNLV is a basketball school. That went out the window years ago. Hopefully hoops will come back some day!!

the basketball team has made me turn to the UNLV club Jiu-Jitsu team for watching any kind of success

True again brothaman. I miss the days of four year players. The bb team is a stranger every season. I would go with three star guys. Build a team. Blah blah. What do I know.

It will never be the same. The days of teams staying together for 4 years are over. Most college coaches want to go straight to the NBA. It must be so hard kissing some kids butt you know will only stay for a year. Most of these kids have major egoes. Everyone has been telling them how great they are since they were real young. Plus all of these trashy hoes chasing them around trying to get that money..,

True again brothaman. I miss the days of four year players. The bb team is a stranger every season. I would go with three star guys. Build a team. Blah blah. What do I know.
Yeah, but even that doesn't stop the revolving door. We saw proof of that here. Yeah, we had a decent core that stayed 4 years, but we also had incoming three stars xfer out before their JR year. Because EVERYONE thinks they should be getting more minutes and if they don't get them, they can find them elsewhere.

Reactions: UNLVWINS
Yeah, but even that doesn't stop the revolving door. We saw proof of that here. Yeah, we had a decent core that stayed 4 years, but we also had incoming three stars xfer out before their JR year. Because EVERYONE thinks they should be getting more minutes and if they don't get them, they can find them elsewhere.[/QUOT

I agree with Lute Olson on an issue. Lute says if you commit to college you must stay three years. You are free to go pro right out of high school if you are that good. The NBA does nothing to stop this problem. Some of these guys that leave early are just lucky to make it in Europe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT