ADVERTISEMENT

How about?

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
UNLV money line this week at Ohio St? Plus 39. Do you guys think any books would offer it in town? The Orleans perhaps??

UNLV money line this week at Ohio St? Plus 39. Do you guys think any books would offer it in town? The Orleans perhaps??
Hard to fathom being on the wrong side of the biggest upset in CFB history and on the right side of what would be considered one of the biggest upsets in CFB history within a one month span, no?

In actuality, UNLV upsetting OSU would be a much bigger upset than Howard beating UNLV. It would certainly make a much bigger story. But it ain't happening.

Hard to fathom being on the wrong side of the biggest upset in CFB history and on the right side of what would be considered one of the biggest upsets in CFB history within a one month span, no?

In actuality, UNLV upsetting OSU would be a much bigger upset than Howard beating UNLV. It would certainly make a much bigger story. But it ain't happening.

Dude. Do not mess with my fantasies. I can enjoy it for another week. Then I deal with it and move on to nobody state.

Who knows. 5 Buckeye fumbles and three Rebel pick six's should make it a close game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT