ADVERTISEMENT

Highlights of Today's Defensive Effort

BostonRebel

Rebel Legend
Jun 7, 2001
giphy.gif

God their defense is frigging putrid. I hope in the off season Sanchez fixes that Bag O Shit defense we currently throw out there.

Reactions: s89103
We are screwed!! How much longer is Sanchez have on this deal? I know TKM extended him in the spring. I am tired of all this high school nonsense! GATA go back to Gorman!!

Hold on hold on. You watch that loss and put it on the defense?! Crazy.

Offense should have put up 45+ points. Defense gives you 2 TOs and great field position, and you muster two 3-and-outs and 3 points? Then no more points all half? Cotton has gotta go.

Mind you... we aren’t exactly matched up with an SEC-level defense. AFA is one of the worst in the country and you get 3 points and a bunch of three and outs? Bull crap.

Forget even scoring points, if the offense would have even gotten a couple of first downs and keeps the clock running, AFA wouldn’t have time to come back. Terrible. Inexcusable.

Hold on hold on. You watch that loss and put it on the defense?! Crazy.

Offense should have put up 45+ points. Defense gives you 2 TOs and great field position, and you muster two 3-and-outs and 3 points? Then no more points all half? Cotton has gotta go.
I don't disagree that our offense failed in the second half, 3 points is pathetic and that fumble was horrible. But you give up 34 points and you will lose almost every game. They had the lead and needed 80 yards and they got it like there was no one on the other side of the field. More than that their running game absolutely destroyed us. I didn't see the stats but if they had less than 400 yards rushing I would be shocked. And if you told me they had 450-500 I would not be surprised.

I don't disagree that our offense failed in the second half, 3 points is pathetic and that fumble was horrible. But you give up 34 points and you will lose almost every game. They had the lead and needed 80 yards and they got it like there was no one on the other side of the field. More than that their running game absolutely destroyed us. I didn't see the stats but if they had less than 400 yards rushing I would be shocked. And if you told me they had 450-500 I would not be surprised.
Yeah, I get that, but AFA had racked up yards against a lot of teams. A lot of people thought this game would be a shootout... maybe “last one with the ball wins.”

All we needed to do to win this game was pick up some first downs and keep that clock moving. Instead... you saw what happened. 3 points in a half against THAT defense?! Unreal. A fireable offense. I’d like for that guy to be Cotton.

Reactions: dcut03
Once again your UNLV defense. Our offense once again has done nothing this half but you win zero games giving up 45 points. The attendance literally looks less than a Gorman game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT