ADVERTISEMENT

Helmets

It's funny how emotionally ashamed Reno is to be called "Reno", but we genuinely love "Vegas" and proudly showcase it on our uniforms. Reno fans would rather die than display "Reno" anywhere on a uniform, so they cling to "Nevada" for dear life.
It's just a very vocal and severe insecurity to demand it. It's very fitting for them.

Reactions: RebelinWA
We are not used to this around here but most college programs rotate uni combos after 2 years. While they might be similar there is usually tweaks (Outside of Penn State, Bama)

I think we will see some variations on the helmet decals and possibly entire new sets of unis. .

If you go White Helmet, what color face mask? I think if it was Matte White w/ Chrome Style Hey Reb (In Black, Red etc) might look pretty sharp.
Well if the white jerseys and pants stayed the same, which is totally fine with me, then I would think a gray face mask, maybe red, would match well.

Reactions: rebelbuck
I think we will have the same combos, White, Red, Black Unis with a new additions (Gray) but they will all be updated.

What I like with the current helmet set up is they can change over face masks for more variation this season. I am sure we will see some interesting new combos this year.

Reactions: dcut03
It will be nice to have a few more options. We have been "manufacturing" new unis by just doing one game with each Jersey pant/combo. Not all of them look all that great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT